• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

VOTING NOW OVER - The Bell Tree People's Choice Awards 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
VOTING IS NOW OPEN
Don't forget to PM me your votes, otherwise they won't be counted

Welcome to this year?s TBT People?s Choice Awards; Simple stuff. Same as the previous 4 years, send me a PM on who you think should win each category.

Voting will start on the 20th (at AEDST, I?ll post here when voting starts, anyway), and end at midnight, January 1st, AEDST (results will go up sometime after).
Reason why I put this up a few days early is due to the swarm of new members due to ACNL, there probably is room for a few more categories, so the time between now and voting time can be used to discuss/create new categories. Any votes sent in before voting time starts will not be counted.

Also the ?Favorite Event? is a new category I thought of (since there have been a lot of staff events this year). For ease of purposes, the events were; Easter, New Leaf Storyboard, New Leaf Home Decorating, Halloween, Thanksgiving (hand turkey), TBT Fair, and I?d assume there is one for Christmas, but please don?t vote for that, because people who vote before Christmas won?t be able to include it as they have yet to experience, but those who choose to vote after Christmas can include it since they participated, so there would be an inconsistency, so please don?t vote for it, providing there is even a Christmas staff event?? (and maybe I may have forgotten one???))

------------------
Categories:
- Funniest Member
- Most Creative Member
- Best Username
- Most Mature
- Most Active
- Biggest Animal Crosser
- Nicest Member
- Most Missed Member
- Member of the Year

New Categories:
- Most Helpful Member
- Favorite Staff Event
------------------

Rules and Reminders:
- Please vote via PM. Any votes posted by any other means will not be counted.
- If my inbox is full, simply wait until I get on again, and I?ll empty it out.
- You can vote for yourself, but only once (and only if you think you absolutely deserve it). If for whatever reason(s) you think you should vote for yourself more than once, send me a PM and we?ll discuss it.
- This isn?t limited just to regular members, so of course you can vote for staff members!
- You don?t have to vote for every category, but it?s preferred if you do.
- You can change your votes after you?ve sent them, but please make a new PM and put something in the title like [CHANGED] (or something that distinguishes that you changed your votes) so I can disregard your old votes.
- Troll votes will not be counted (ie; voting a member who doesn?t play Animal Crossing as Biggest Animal Crosser, voting a member who hasn?t been active in years as Most Active, etc?).
- Any other questions, post here.

Archive: 2009, 2010, 2011, (2011 results), 2012, (2012 results).

Last edited:
probs not but i did consider making signatures for each person which is like '[member] [award]' but then i suck at making sigs so.. you just get my congrats!!

Yay I love this^^ I don't even know how I won Nicest member in 2011 since I didn't talk very much =p

probs not but i did consider making signatures for each person which is like '[member] [award]' but then i suck at making sigs so.. you just get my congrats!!

I could make graphics if you want. :)

I'm excoited. <33

People can also just copy the image & put it in their signatures though. :{ People would steal it and it would lose any meaning to it. Congratulations is a nice prize too, plus knowing that you won by popular vote (or votes that you may or may not buy from people - kidding, maybe).

Only losers vote for themselves

Shut up I will still vote for myself :{

Some little ****s have just been trolling in their votes;
ie: most mature member: Lookyhooky (i'm lookin' at you Justin!)

YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

LOL.

There should be a "Rudest Member of the Year" category. That'd be fun.

I guess so. If someone tried, they could easily win. But it would be so hard to vote. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back