• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree People Choice Awards 2011

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Welcome to this years TBT Peoples Choice Awards;
The rules are simple, you vote for people in each of the categories.
Voting will finish on the new years eve, votes will be counted, and results posted on the new years day.
Good luck;

Funniest Member

Most Creative Member

Best Username

Most Mature

Most Active

Biggest Animal Crosser

Nicest Member

Most Missed Member

Member of the year

I'm just adding a few things, if you think of another catagory, post it and I might add it. A second thing please vote via sending me a PM this way the results will be more of a suprise.
Happy voting :)

Last edited:
I think if you really think you deserve to win a category you should be able to vote for yourself.

If that's the case...

Funniest Member: Thunderstruck

Most Creative Member: Thunderstruck

Best Username: Thunderstruck

Most Mature: Thunderstruck

Most Active: Thunderstruck

Biggest Animal Crosser: Thunderstruck

Member of the year: Thunderstruck

But really, I don't think self-votes should count.

If that's the case...

Looks like a sturdy list to me.

If that's the case...

You have my vote for the funniest member.

If someone votes for themselves in every category, then it shouldn't count, but maybe one or two. Idk...

You have my vote for the funniest member.

If someone votes for themselves in every category, then it shouldn't count, but maybe one or two. Idk...

Whatever Bidoof decides, since he is running the show.

Might I make a few suggestions for categories? How about "Nicest Member" and "Most Missed Member"?

Whatever Bidoof decides, since he is running the show.

Might I make a few suggestions for categories? How about "Nicest Member" and "Most Missed Member"?
you're a genius. i'll add them. some people have voted, they can vote for these 2 catmgories.

and yes, if you really think you deserve it, you can vote for yourself

*waits for all of the people that never knew ƒish to post him as the most missed member*

How can people vote for the most active member? It's a statistic, not an opinion.

It's me by the way :rolleyes:

Jeremy is my most missed member.

And it's still an opinion. You can base it off of their post count or their activity around the forum (i.e. contests).

Jeremy is my most missed member.

And it's still an opinion. You can base it off of their post count or their activity around the forum (i.e. contests).

I was basing that off how much time they spend on tbt. I have only been on tbt for a month but I have been online several times everyday and posting most of those days. 70 something posts wouldn't look good compared to some other members, but for a month, it's not bad.

Vote for whoever you think deserves it.

Last edited:
I know. I dislike the most active member, too. you dont know what members are online when youre offline.
I'm just voting from who posts often. it doesnt mean how long youre on TBT for, its how often they post.. thats what I think anyway

Great another thing I can't win, unless we add most artistic member or something like that, and I spam with new art.

Back