Restarting character but not the town!

Bizhiins

smol bean
Bells
Hey all,
So I?ve been working on the same town for about two years now and I?ve upgraded everything, gotten most of the PWP?s that I want, and have almost all my dreamies in my town!
I?ve been debating whether to restart, or buy a second game. But what I realized is that I love this town, and it?s unique layout. I don?t want a different town! The only thing I don?t like, is my characters face. I really want to change it. I wanted to try something different at first, but now I realize I want a certain face and I?ve never been more certain of anything! It?s hard because your character?s face is always the main thing you see in the game!
So, I was thinking to start a second character in the game with the face I want and make them my main character. However, I haven?t really figured out how that works? It seems like transferring items would be really easy (just dropping them in town), and re-upgrading the house won?t be too hard, but.. is there anyway that I?ll be able to get my home in the same spot that my first character?s is? And how would my second character become the mayor - will they automatically become the mayor when I delete my first character? Is that possible?
I?m just trying to figure out the logistics here and if it?s even worth it! Any advice would be appreciated :)

You cannot replace your mayor. Your second character will just be a resident with no mayor abilities. If you delete your mayor, you will delete your entire town so don't try it! You could just use your second character as your main if you like, and hop on the mayor character when you want to place a PWP or change the ordinance or other mayor specific feature. But yeah, your mayor character is tied to the life of your town.. without them, your town will no longer exist :(

Hey all,
So I’ve been working on the same town for about two years now and I’ve upgraded everything, gotten most of the PWP’s that I want, and have almost all my dreamies in my town!
I’ve been debating whether to restart, or buy a second game. But what I realized is that I love this town, and it’s unique layout. I don’t want a different town! The only thing I don’t like, is my characters face. I really want to change it. I wanted to try something different at first, but now I realize I want a certain face and I’ve never been more certain of anything! It’s hard because your character’s face is always the main thing you see in the game!
So, I was thinking to start a second character in the game with the face I want and make them my main character. However, I haven’t really figured out how that works? It seems like transferring items would be really easy (just dropping them in town), and re-upgrading the house won’t be too hard, but.. is there anyway that I’ll be able to get my home in the same spot that my first character’s is? And how would my second character become the mayor - will they automatically become the mayor when I delete my first character? Is that possible?
I’m just trying to figure out the logistics here and if it’s even worth it! Any advice would be appreciated :)

Dont bother erasing your mayor. like UglyMonsterFace said, you will delete you entire town.
In Town lazy, My sis is the mayor and im the second character. I play more than my sis. If the mayor is still there, everyone will be happy! Though Isabelle has to help do things while the mayor is gone.. She asks me sometimes to go on her account.

Aw I see :( so it looks my my only options are to have another different character in the town I play as, or to start a new town altogether. I guess I think I will make another character in the game, although I am kind of sad they won?t ever be mayor :cool: thanks for your help! Now I know I shouldn?t delete them, probably would have regretted it!

Back