Bells
Island
Mistfall
Yellow Crescent Moon
Festival Lantern
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Inspired by @GuerreraD 's thread on the flags, I figured we should all share on reps since the cabin reps have now been decided! All the reps are wonderful, but I want to see how much spirit everyone had in their's.

Please only share your own rep.

Here is mine:
1629987620075.png

I used a design I found on the portal for a Bee letterman jacket. I really liked the back of it so I wanted to feature it and came up with this awesome pose.

Inspired by @GuerreraD 's thread on the flags, I figured we should all share on reps since the cabin reps have now been decided! All the reps are wonderful, but I want to see how much spirit everyone had in their's.

Please only share your own rep.

Here is mine:
View attachment 395422
I used a design I found on the portal for a Bee letterman jacket. I really liked the back of it so I wanted to feature it and came up with this awesome pose.

Thank you, I feel so honoured to have inspired someone to create their own thread! :giggle: This event calls for sharing a lot of artistic things, so well done! I hope once the event ends, all the threads become open again for everyone, even if just for a little while.

My fellow Buzzy Bees have already seen my Rep but here she is for the other cabins. She's normally a jeans & sneaks type but she can get her fancy on if need 'bee". (Oof. That idea sounded better in my head.)

queen_bee_front_by_valzed_depcevf-pre.jpg

queen_bee_back_by_valzed_depcevr-pre.jpg

Back