• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Art sharing: the non-winning flags (all cabins welcome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuerreraD

I'm proud to have been a Crystal Baller
Bells
Wallopoid
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Hi there, fellow campers! :D

Are you having a great time? This Sunday the flags of our respective cabins were chosen. All true masterpieces, no doubt! :love: But, speaking for ours, we had many other great designs that deserve to be shown too. I'm sure it happened the same in yours! Or even if they were more on the humble side, it doesn't matter. People put their time and effort into them, so share it! Don't be shy just because it didn't win!

Please, only upload your own.

Here, I'll start with mine. Just a simple thing that was liked by 6 people (when I didn't expect even one), which made me very happy! :giggle:

flag.png

I love the idea for this thread! There were lots of great flags for The Poliwags!

Thank you! :D I mentioned it in the general thread and waited a couple of days in case the admins already intended to do it, but since nothing happened... I did it myself. I hope many others post their flags! Spread the word! :LOL:

Here’s mine; it’s obviously not as good as everyone else’s since I’m still a beginner but I spent a couple days on this and am really happy how sothis, the cabin and the trees turned out :).. I drew the everygreens and a cabin from don’t starve (changed color and pattern on cabin a little), tried to draw zoro in the don’t starve style.
6FF5DEC8-30E0-42FD-B4E7-82B75E44A791.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back