• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling *REORDERABLE* Catalog items

Okay, well, I can offer 2 mill. Let me know please

Since no one is online right now, I won't be selling it now. Maybe later on today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much for the fedora chair? o: idk how much it should go for uh
is 1 mil enough idk

I'm selling reorderables, and not everything on the catelog (my catelog is of everything I own).. sorry. I will think about it and possibly sell you it. If I do sell it, I will PM you.

Last edited:
Afternoon-tea set = 10k
Astro TV = 10k
Fedora chair = 10k

How 'bout it, since they are all reorderable?

I would like all your sloppy and princess items

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also your fedora chair

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would all that be?

Afternoon-tea set = 10k
Astro TV = 10k
Fedora chair = 10k

How 'bout it, since they are all reorderable?

Only the Astro TV is reorderable. Since this is a name your price sell, you can have it for 10k.

I Pm'd the rest of the buyers.

i'm interested in the soda case! i-i'm not sure how well i am at naming prices, but how does 10k sound?

i'm interested in the soda case! i-i'm not sure how well i am at naming prices, but how does 10k sound?

Since it's name your price, I will accept anything that you can afford, (as long as it's not a ridiculous price) so if you are good with paying 10k, that is good enough for me. I will VM you when your order is ready :)

Since it's name your price, I will accept anything that you can afford, (as long as it's not a ridiculous price) so if you are good with paying 10k, that is good enough for me. I will VM you when your order is ready :)
of course, 10k it is then! ♥ thank you very much! please take your time, i'm in no rush!

If you still have the afternoon tea set.. may I please purchase it, if so, what would you like for it? ^__^

Back