• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling *REORDERABLE* Catalog items

how much for the fedora chair? o: idk how much it should go for uh
is 1 mil enough idk

Okay, well, I can offer 2 mill. Let me know please

Since no one is online right now, I won't be selling it now. Maybe later on today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much for the fedora chair? o: idk how much it should go for uh
is 1 mil enough idk

I'm selling reorderables, and not everything on the catelog (my catelog is of everything I own).. sorry. I will think about it and possibly sell you it. If I do sell it, I will PM you.

Last edited:
Just tell me how much pls ;v; I'm veeery bad at naming prices...

Afternoon-tea set = 10k
Astro TV = 10k
Fedora chair = 10k

How 'bout it, since they are all reorderable?

I would like all your sloppy and princess items

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also your fedora chair

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would all that be?

Afternoon-tea set = 10k
Astro TV = 10k
Fedora chair = 10k

How 'bout it, since they are all reorderable?

Only the Astro TV is reorderable. Since this is a name your price sell, you can have it for 10k.

I Pm'd the rest of the buyers.

i'm interested in the soda case! i-i'm not sure how well i am at naming prices, but how does 10k sound?

i'm interested in the soda case! i-i'm not sure how well i am at naming prices, but how does 10k sound?

Since it's name your price, I will accept anything that you can afford, (as long as it's not a ridiculous price) so if you are good with paying 10k, that is good enough for me. I will VM you when your order is ready :)

Since it's name your price, I will accept anything that you can afford, (as long as it's not a ridiculous price) so if you are good with paying 10k, that is good enough for me. I will VM you when your order is ready :)
of course, 10k it is then! ♥ thank you very much! please take your time, i'm in no rush!

of course, 10k it is then! ♥ thank you very much! please take your time, i'm in no rush!

I just noticed that you're new to the forums, so as a welcome gift, you can have the soda case for free of charge.

If you still have the afternoon tea set.. may I please purchase it, if so, what would you like for it? ^__^

Back