Relationships with Villagers and Villagers in Relationships!

kittenlover06

Bells
I saw a thread like this on another forum, but I believe we had one a few months ago. I have a friend who married my villager. Apollo. I don't know if she still likes him or what. Alot of people 'date' their villagers. Personally, I find nothing wrong with it as long as they don't act so crazy about it. With villagers in relationships, my dear peppy, Peanut said she wanted to be better friends with Keaton, and now she is saying Apollo and Queenie are two friends perfect for eachother. (Personally, I agree! xD) Then she went crazy. She said they are like PB and J. Peas and carrots. Mulligatawny and lemon sorbet! (those are all perfect together) And the problem with me, is that I want Felicity and Rudy to go together. (They look so cute) Felicity had a flea on her yesterday, and told me not to tell Rudy. At Felicity's birthday party, the only other villager there was Rudy. Preps and Jocks look so adorable. :3

So, long story short, do your villagers ship each other, do you ship villagers, and are you romantically involved with a villager? :p

Eugene and Poncho. 'Nuff said..
..Although, Ankha and Kabuki seem to have this thing between them, sending gifts to eachother and all. Francine even said they'd look cute together.
too bad ankha is gonna be sold anytime soon, heheh..

I don't ship anyone too strongly yet but earlier today Rolf asked me to go deliver a present to Lionel because he was too shy to do it himself, he blushed and everything! Lionel was shocked at the gift (a strawberry shirt or something) and then was all ~at least now I know what Rolf thinks of me~ while blushing and sparkling. That's the most romantic thing my villagers have done so far lmao

Back