Shimeki

I me mine
Bells
Switch
6601-1461-1729
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
I mean that one item that somehow gets back to you no matter how many times you give it away...or sometimes you'll get a ton more of that one item.
For me, everyone keeps giving me a mountain bike. It first belonged to Frobert, then he gave it to me in exchange for a pike, then Annalisa bought it from me. Then I found it at re-tail, surprise, it was annalisa selling it. Joey bought it, then asked me a day later for a new item to replace it. eventually I just sold it to Reese.
Today, Pekoe just happened to have one and randomly gave it to me.
The cycle continues I guess.

Dynamic Painting.

It was the only real one from Redd so I bought it despite already having it in the museum, and I just left it in my inventory, mainly because it looked out of place in all the rooms in my house. Zell wanted it so I gave him it, then Chevre had it in her house if I remember correctly, Chevre gave it back to me and then I gave it to Kiki. Kiki wanted an item to replace it so I gave her a new item and I ended up with it again. Recently I just gave it to my friend but my friend received one from Kyle so i'm just waiting to get it again/

Once I gave Opal a beaded shirt for her birthday and the next day she sent me a thank you letter and SENT THE SHIRT RIGHT BACK. The nerve. I've had villagers pass other shirts around as well... the melon shirt was passed around a few times... a few days ago Pudge made me deliver a gift to O'Hare that turned out to be a cardboard box (lol) and the next day he tried to sell it to me. Villagers are weird.

All 3 of the cat statues. I get letters from Bill all the time about how he climbed a mountain and when he got to the top he bought me a souvenir. The souvenir is ALWAYS a cat statue, usually the lucky gold cat statue. I don't know how many time I have to gift it back to him before he gets the message lol. They also give me a lot of the striped or polka dot furniture and I really don't like either of those sets.

Back