• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Reese looks creepy.

I think she looks adorable~ Same with her lipstick!!

She is probably my favorite NPC, I think she has the cutest design of them all, and I love her crazy/sweet personality :3

It's Funny how people complain about her wearing lipstick/having lips when alpacas have lips IRL, like it's not that weird considering pretty much all the animals in animal crossing aren't realistic xD Like I never see a rhino with whipped cream on their head

Hey. Who dosent love whipped cream.? :p

reese is such a cutie!! i actually always thought that she had no lipstick, but i eventually noticed it one day and i was kinda like "whoa"
in general i don't mind makeup on the animals (i think it's actually pretty cool sometimes lol) but i guess the lipstick on reese puts me off a little. i think it quite suits her character though!

Reese is an alpaca! My sister actually thought she was a sheep aswell :p
I also find it creepy that an animal that spits at you irl, can apply lipstick XD
I personally like her, because she's three of my favourite things.. An alpaca, pink and is named after the best candy IN THE FREAKIN WORLD! o my

Last edited:
But she's sooo cute! Fluffy and pink. What a cutie, I really love her as NPC!
And also her lipstick! :)

I don't think she looks creepy. This is a creepy Alpaca.
6f2.png

Back