Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
I never thought I?d actually look foreword to a gardening event...

How are we all doing so far?

I have a very bad feeling about the catch rates. I planted my five blue irises+ and even though each one spawned a bug I didn’t catch a single one...

Doing pretty well I think :p
955FA590-21AD-4DF3-8506-BD367A019CEB.jpg

This event may be my favorite after the Modern Garden one. :eek:

And my catchrates seem to be extremely good.

Doing pretty good!! I’ve caught most of the bugs so far I hope my luck keeps up :) tho I am dreading the 2nd part of the event already those catchrates are usually horrendous

I'm almost done with the lucent flickerflies! I'm having a hard time getting the azure ones though, but it seems like this event is a lot easier than the past ones. Anyone need lucent flies? I've got about 20 I can give.
Edit: I noticed that even when my flower stalks are dry, the timer for when they bloom still counts down. Do we no longer need to water them? If we don't need to, does water have any effect, like increasing spawn rate?

Last edited:
I'm done with the lucent flickerflies and almost done with the azure flickerflies. Surprised that I have been progressing well for this part of the garden event. At the moment... I'm just trying to get as much flowers as I can to exchange them for stuff that I want. Though... I am weary of part 2 of the garden event since I almost didn't finish that one in the last garden event. Only had like a few hours left at that time.

Last edited:
my garden was full of the flickerflies but i only caught maybe 5 out of 20..it was hard....

they should let us start the second half when we finish with the first half. It would make it a lot easier for those of us who finish early.

I finished yesterday with this part my catch rate was ok...but I never worry about the first half people are always trying to give those away later..it's the second half that's always hard and u have to stay on top of..

Can someone help with the event? I tried to protest by raging but now I’m back, two days behind lol

My in game name is Evan

I've done okay with the lucent flickerflies, but the catch rate on the azure is horrible. I get 1 in 5, if I'm lucky. Someone just gifted me with 8 of them and I didn't get a single one. Not at all happy and I wrote feedback saying so.

I’m all done with the first half way ahead of schedule. People were really generous with their azure flickerflies. Hopefully the second half won’t be too bad.

I really like this event, but I think it's just because I love the aesthetic~
But in all seriousness, it's really fun so far!

Back