• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

@genilvr, it appears furry moved out, I need to scan her in again, I'm sorry for the extra complications

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem! I'll add you. Thanks so much.

Ok, I've added you and opened, spot 11.

I'm very sorry for being afk, I had a call from a client I've been trying to hear back from for a week. They were quite irate with me I need to find their paperwork and call them again, I'll be back in about 20 minutes.
My ds lost power, to whoever was arriving, I'm sorry. I could hear you come but I couldn't help you.

I'm very sorry for being afk, I had a call from a client I've been trying to hear back from for a week. They were quite irate with me I need to find their paperwork and call them again, I'll be back in about 20 minutes.
My ds lost power, to whoever was arriving, I'm sorry. I could hear you come but I couldn't help you.

It was me but then I saw your message. Sorry!

Ok, I'll open for Flurry in two minutes, I'm very sorry for the difficulties I'm causing

Fthank you for your kindness, flurry is spot 1

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, surprise guest, open again.

Last edited:
Hello! Lovely thread, thank you for doing this for others:) I am on the hunt for Cookie and Benjamin! If you have one of these cuties in boxes let me know<3

Hello! Lovely thread, thank you for doing this for others:) I am on the hunt for Cookie and Benjamin! If you have one of these cuties in boxes let me know<3

Thanks! I actually ordered cookie's card ( along with others) with last friday, it should be here by thursday if you're still looking then.

I'd love to get Canberra for my side town! She left my main town unexpectedly and I really liked her lol

Hello!

Im looking to take Fauna if thats Ok :)
It will have to be after the 10th of this month though, because thats when I have someone moving out and until then im at 10 villagers :c

My time zone is NZDT! :)

Hi there, I can have her ready in about 10-12 minutes, if that works for you.

Hello!

Im looking to take Fauna if thats Ok :)
It will have to be after the 10th of this month though, because thats when I have someone moving out and until then im at 10 villagers :c

My time zone is NZDT! :)
Alright, I'll make sure I have her in by the 10.

Hello is it possible to get Eunice :3[/QUOTE IT is, thank you for the bells btw, it's very kind of you. :) 10 minutes. If you'd like her now

Back