• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Hello! Could I possibly get Apollo, Gayle and Fauna :)

I'm off to bed right now though as my Wi-Fi is playing up tonight and making it impossible for me to visit towns but I'll be around from 10am to 11pm GMT from tomorrow onwards if that's all ok!

Last edited:
Hello again ! May I have willow the snooty sheep? My trade fell through and she moved or before I could get to her *^*

Hello! Could I possibly get Apollo, Gayle and Fauna :)

I'm off to bed right now though as my Wi-Fi is playing up tonight and making it impossible for me to visit towns but I'll be around from 10am to 11pm GMT from tomorrow onwards if that's all ok!
That's fine! I think that I'll be able to catch you in your afternoon, who do want first? :]

Hello again ! May I have willow the snooty sheep? My trade fell through and she moved or before I could get to her *^*

Of course! I have a tentative schedule for tomorrow, but I'm sure I can still get you willow

That's fine! I think that I'll be able to catch you in your afternoon, who do want first? :]

Could I possibly grab Apollo first, he's my absolute favourite villager! I'm available from now so just lmk when you're all ready :)

Of course! I have a tentative schedule for tomorrow, but I'm sure I can still get you willow
That’s okay! I’m free after 4pm And before 9am

Could I possibly grab Apollo first, he's my absolute favourite villager! I'm available from now so just lmk when you're all ready :)

That’s okay! I’m free after 4pm And before 9am

Hi guys! I'm sorry that I've been gone all day, I have Apollo and Willow scanned in if anyone come on tonight, I believe I'll be home most of the day tomorrow.

Hi guys! I'm sorry that I've been gone all day, I have Apollo and Willow scanned in if anyone come on tonight, I believe I'll be home most of the day tomorrow.

I'm able to come and collect Apollo from now until about half an hours time, but if that's not possible I'll be around tomorrow all day!

Edit: I might have to catch you later, It's gone 3am for me and I'm starting to fall asleep.

Last edited:
I'm able to come and collect Apollo from now until about an hours time, but if that's not possible I'll be around tomorrow all day!

Edit: I might have to catch you later, It's gone 3am for me and I'm starting to fall asleep.

I;m sorry to have you wait another day, I'll be on early tomorrow so I can be here when you are.

Mint is actually moving out today, since I’m a time traveler, heheh so yeah!

Ok, I'll get him ready. About 8 minutes. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, Redbow is open, plot 1, I'm pretty sure that I have you added from before...:]

Last edited:
Yup, I have! I have 2 stops but after I’ll come to your town if you are still around! Thanks for your patience!

I don?t see her but I wanted to know if you had Fauna? Peggy is moving out so I?ll have space for her!

Back