• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 🎀 Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

I'll wait :) Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you!

I apologize for your wait, just a few minutes longer of you can spare. thank you for you patience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, try now, I rebooted the modem, I'm sorry this is difficult

- - - Post Merge - - -

Spot 11

Ok, Hazel, I'm very sorry for you wait, I cave you added and I'm open for Papi. He's spot 11

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, but it's now your turn, I'm incredibly sorry for your wait time!

Ok, Hazel, I'm very sorry for you wait, I cave you added and I'm open for Papi. He's spot 11

It's okay, I'm just having someone drop something to my town so Ill be as quick as I can, shouldn't take long

It's okay, I'm just having someone drop something to my town so Ill be as quick as I can, shouldn't take long
Noymt at all a bother considering how long you've been waiting.
Hi, could I please get Opal? Thank you!

Sure, about 10 minutes. Can't remember last time someone asked for opal, it's probably been close to two years. Good for you!

hello, i see you recently got purrls card, she is my absolute fave and i would love to get her in my town, i have teddy leaving on the 6th and should have room after he leaves, so i was wondering if i could please get purrlie for my town

edit: i was going to give him away but i can just time travel to get rid of him if thats faster for you :)

Last edited:
Hello! May I please have Molly? She was in my first town before I restarted and I miss her soooo much omg she was like my faveee~

hello, i see you recently got purrls card, she is my absolute fave and i would love to get her in my town, i have teddy leaving on the 6th and should have room after he leaves, so i was wondering if i could please get purrlie for my town

edit: i was going to give him away but i can just time travel to get rid of him if thats faster for you :)

Hi, if you'd prefer not to tt, it can wait until monday, I won't be home for about 5 hours, so I'm afraid I won't be able to get you tonight anyway. (Unless your timezone is earlier than mine, anyway) :)

Hi, if you'd prefer not to tt, it can wait until monday, I won't be home for about 5 hours, so I'm afraid I won't be able to get you tonight anyway. (Unless your timezone is earlier than mine, anyway) :)

hi my timezone is gmt+8 and its just turned 9:39am for me so i am happy to wait until your back home, and honestly, i will time travel for purrl, i haven't had her since my city folk town back in 2013 and i miss her. i will work on getitng teddy out now and getitng a space free for you, and i will post when ive got the free spot ready.
also thankyou so much, u r making me so happy <3

Hello, may I request Genji if he is available? Thank you so much :)

Hello! May I please have Molly? She was in my first town before I restarted and I miss her soooo much omg she was like my faveee~

Hi, they're both available but I'm not going to be home for about 4 hours, I can get you your villagers when I get home or tomorrow evening. Excuse any errors, I'm on mobile.

Hi, they're both available but I'm not going to be home for about 4 hours, I can get you your villagers when I get home or tomorrow evening. Excuse any errors, I'm on mobile.

Okay just lemme know when you're ready! I may or may not be awake 4 hours from now but we'll see haha.

teddy is in boxes now, when ur ready later today/tongiht i will go a day ahead and will have the free space, thankyou so much again

Okay just lemme know when you're ready! I may or may not be awake 4 hours from now but we'll see haha.

teddy is in boxes now, when ur ready later today/tongiht i will go a day ahead and will have the free space, thankyou so much again

Hello! Am I still able to scoop up flurry?

Hi all, I'm back, I have everyone already scanned and added in so this should be a smooth process, who's up first?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry, Genjilvr! I had to run out and get something done, I completely forgot that you needed to pick up Flurry.

Back