• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Is it okay if I have to do a little bit of time traveling to make room? It shouldn't take too long or anything, I usually do several days in one anyway haha. I'd probably like Bones first if possible!

1:00?? (about half an hour from now)

I didn't see your post, sorry, I can get him out any time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it okay if I have to do a little bit of time traveling to make room? It shouldn't take too long or anything, I usually do several days in one anyway haha. I'd probably like Bones first if possible!

Sure thing, I'll scan him in, just let me know.

Hey, i'm online again! sorry for the long wait, i'd love for you to scan Maple in when you have the time!

Hello! Sorry it took so long I wanted to get my golden watering can and try to finish my fossil collection, I have space now when you're available. After that I have to see if this person who wants to trade gets back online, and I may not stay awake too much longer, is it cool if I get the other two another time?

Hello I'm looking for Merengue & Bluebear let me know if you come across them ^-^?

Hello! Sorry it took so long I wanted to get my golden watering can and try to finish my fossil collection, I have space now when you're available. After that I have to see if this person who wants to trade gets back online, and I may not stay awake too much longer, is it cool if I get the other two another time?

Sorry I missed you, I go to work around 3pm usually, so I'll get to you tomorrow. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I'm looking for Merengue & Bluebear let me know if you come across them ^-^?

Sure thing.

Can I adopt another villager from you? This time I'd like to get Apple please :D trying to help my friend fill their town with hamsters lol

It's not a problem at all, I hope you had a good day at work! I honestly fell asleep shortly after posting that haha. My schedule is a little bit of a mess, but it should be mostly fixed today so I'll probably be available whenever!

Can I adopt another villager from you? This time I'd like to get Apple please :D trying to help my friend fill their town with hamsters lol
Sure, I'll scan her in, I have other hamster if they're interested. Flurry, Soliel and Clay.
It's not a problem at all, I hope you had a good day at work! I honestly fell asleep shortly after posting that haha. My schedule is a little bit of a mess, but it should be mostly fixed today so I'll probably be available whenever!

Ok, I'll be on and off all day so just let me know. :)

Back