• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

lol thank you i mean there are some who dont really like lurkers. ill keep an eye out for my babies

I'm on my way :D

Edit: eep i cant leave a wifi rating yet since i left one earlier :( but I'll make sure to do it once it lets me!

Last edited:
Okay, I'll wait until you tell me to come then? :) Also if you don't mind me asking, does she move in the next day because it's a card? I forget

Into your town? She move's in the next day like any other villager. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I'm opening Redbow now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tangy will be ready in a few minutes, elle.

Into your town? She move's in the next day like any other villager. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tangy will be ready in a few minutes, elle.

Ok, thank you!

Hello! I'm not really sure how this works or if I'm just supposed to ask, but Lucky, Bones, and Frobert are all dream villagers for my town and I was wondering how it would be possible to get them. o:

I have Tom and I ordered Kid Cat, he should be here in 3 days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, I'll scan him in.

Ooh! May I have Tom??
I'll add your code if so, and I should be on the evening or afternoon. (4 oclock or 9 oclock, I livee in Central Time (it's 10am rn))

Hi! could I request Maple from you please? :)
Sure, I'll scan her in and just let me know when you're on again.

Hello! I'm not really sure how this works or if I'm just supposed to ask, but Lucky, Bones, and Frobert are all dream villagers for my town and I was wondering how it would be possible to get them. o:
I can do all 3 for you, as long as you have room, who would you like first?

Ooh! May I have Tom??
I'll add your code if so, and I should be on the evening or afternoon. (4 oclock or 9 oclock, I livee in Central Time (it's 10am rn))
Ok, I'll scan him in and just let me know when you can get him.

Back