• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Rate my outfit?

Midgetsc

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. DX

Anyways, I just want to know what people think of my outfit:

jsD3T47.jpg

I want to change my eye color, but Shampoodle doesn't have contacts yet. Oh well. ^-^

Last edited:
It's cute, maybe a new pair of shoes are ideal though. who's on the campsite btw?

Still Marshal, can't TT yet because Walker's reserved for someone. Oh well- BitterCoffee said she'll try to help me get him on her new game. ^-^

It's cute, I like matching clothing so maybe some matching blue shoes or socks (if there are some) xD Otherwise, kawaii d=w=b

I want that dress so bad ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe the white patent shoes would make it look even more cute :3

I think the socks are too dark for the outfit, plus you could use some accessories to make it stand out.

Can I give you some white or rainbow stockings + white patent shoes to go with it? I think it'd look super cute
Also throw an accessory in there, or maybe a hat :)

Back