RAINY

Fishchan

Bells
Arcade Tokens
It was raining the whole day on CF so I wanted to take the time to be at the beach and look for a Coelacanth - with no success of course, but okay. My sister and I started fighting for some reason and my mom always thinks the Wii is the cause, so she walks up to the television and TURNS IT OFF, just as I was trying to catch a shark I saw before she did it. I cried - lol addict - and when I settled down a little I just went to catch regular fish again when I saw a second shark, assuming it was the one from before, so I take the chance and catch it, happy happy, it was a Hammerhead.

I was happy so I was still there when I saw another one, kind of stunned I catched it and it was an Ocean Sunfish, so I was already like, okay is this normal or something? I wanted to donate these guys and turn off the Wii to do homework, when the idea that more sharks might be out there crossed my mind and I ran back, and guess what was there after a while of walking up and down.

So I catched it (Sharks are easy to catch o.o) And it was a regular one, with the white belly. I stopped at that moment because I REALLY had work to do, and I accidentally missed a Goliath Beetle, and short after that caught an Oak Silk Moth. Earlier that day I had caught a Gar, for the record.

BUT NO COELACANTH WHAT I WAS AIMING FOR, BY THE WAY.

Not that that matters, I just want to know if this happens a lot lol ;m;

I don't understand your logic, though. I can't get it through my head.

Fishchan said:
What's there to not understand? .__.
Everything. Sorry, just ignore me though. I don't know what's going on with my head.

I think I get what their saying. Their confused on whats so weird about this, and whats weird is that he (or she, please don't be insulted if I was confused with your gender, I do that a lot. :veryhappy: ) was catching all these fish and bugs and whatnot, but not what she was looking for.

I hate it how your parents assume that... That doesn't really solve the problem :U It just makes my bro and i angrier XD Interesting story, btw.

Shuness said:
I think I get what their saying. Their confused on whats so weird about this, and whats weird is that he (or she, please don't be insulted if I was confused with your gender, I do that a lot. :veryhappy: ) was catching all these fish and bugs and whatnot, but not what she was looking for.
Huuum finally someone understands ;u;

And @ Thunderstruck - I knowww, a lot of parents use computers or games as excuses and NATURALLY turning off the tv would totally solve the problem ;m; /sarcasm

Thanks <3

Something similar happened.

I was looking for a shark, and instead I caught two angel fish.

I know angel fish aren't that rare, but the weird thing was, the next day my grandma got me a new angelfish (Because Bobo died). So then I had two angel fish in real life and two in the game. (I already had one in the Museam.)

(backstory: I used to have 3 angel fish- Heart, Bobo, and Galactic. Heart got sick and died, and Bobo died of old age. My grandma went and got me a new angel fish that I named Jynx, hence my name in AC.)

KaosKittyKat said:

I know angel fish aren't that rare, but the weird thing was, the next day my grandma got me a new angelfish (Because Bobo died). So then I had two angel fish in real life and two in the game. (I already had one in the Museam.)

(backstory: I used to have 3 angel fish- Heart, Bobo, and Galactic. Heart got sick and died, and Bobo died of old age. My grandma went and got me a new angel fish that I named Jynx, hence my name in AC.)
Oooh that's so cool (not that your fish died, I'm sorry to hear ;m;)

If your name is Jynx, named after your new fish that must mean you just started playing, right?

Grammar_Nazi_Logo.jpg

I am trying... To not...

Fishchan said:
KaosKittyKat said:

Oooh that's so cool (not that your fish died, I'm sorry to hear ;m;)

If your name is Jynx, named after your new fish that must mean you just started playing, right?
No, I had an old character named Ikuto (I still use him sometimes) Who caught the fish.

Then I made a new character named Jynx ;D

Jynx has been alive in the real world and animal crossing for one year :D

Bobo was 6 when he died -_-

Back