• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

R.I.P. #chuggaacrossing

Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
Small Mailbox
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Finale for his ACNL let's play was beautiful, especially when he showed the letters. Does anyone else miss #chuggaacrossing?

The let's play shall be missed.

Without it, I'll probably never have consider Shari in my old town.

@sp19047
Well, you have Kitt at least.
The villagers we both had between his ACBL and my ACWW and ACNL, we both had Rocco (ACWW), and Rocco only. In his personal town, someone visited his via Dream Suite, and had Rodney. He didn't have him when I visited, but we both had Rodney at one point. Chuggaaconroy also inspired me to get Olaf when he camped in my town in June.

And I got Rocco the same day he was camping in ACNL when he did the daily updates, around December 27th, I think.

As I posted on twitter when the last of the daily updates went up. "I think the reason that everybody is sad to see the series end is because we were directly involved with it, wether it be a public works project that you suggested, or voting on town hall, or even the peach dress. What I'm saying is that this was a true LET'S play, by being involved rather than a let's watch chugga play. And sorry for text-style rambling." The series will be deeply missed. Hopefully, Emile won't let the town fall into a state of disarray, like he did with Leafside.

I did not watch the entire Let's Play, but the finale sure was great! Especially, when he showed those heartfelt letters he wrote to each of them. That inspires me to write to my villagers more often!

I'm very sentimental, so the ending made me a bit emotional. Loved the letters too as well as the whole train sequence. I'll definitely miss this LP.

I really loved the series. Watching it made me want to get back into animal crossing. :)

Exactly my feelings. I loved playing ACNL next to chuggaaconroy as he overreacted to every little thing, lol.
I will miss #chuggaacrossing, but I can't wait for him to start playing more 3DS games I can play next to him as he overreacts to every little thing~!

I loved his ACNL series. It's a shame that he said goodbye to so many villagers. Although, they will always live in our hearts ^^

My question is, does this mean he's deleting Pallete? Will he ever go back to it on his free time? (not recording of course)

wait.. I'm sorry to look so dumb about this but.. who's chuggaacrossing..? a person who LP's animal crossing? what happened.??

wait.. I'm sorry to look so dumb about this but.. who's chuggaacrossing..? a person who LP's animal crossing? what happened.??

Cuggaaconroy is a person on youtube that LPs a good number of games, most notably Nintendo games. A year ago he started playing ACNL and had the help of people via social networking to help build his town. Thus being #chuggaacrossing.

Cuggaaconroy is a person on youtube that LPs a good number of games, most notably Nintendo games. A year ago he started playing ACNL and had the help of people via social networking to help build his town. Thus being #chuggaacrossing.

oohhh I see... but what happened to him?

When I first saw I title of this thread I freaked out a bit because I thought he had died or something! I didn't realise he had uploaded his last Animal Crossing video - so sad :( I guess I'll watch it soon...

Back