• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

R.I.P. #chuggaacrossing

I loved his ACNL series. It's a shame that he said goodbye to so many villagers. Although, they will always live in our hearts ^^

My question is, does this mean he's deleting Pallete? Will he ever go back to it on his free time? (not recording of course)

I don't think he's actually going to delete Palette. At least not from what I heard. He updated the dream suite one final time, so i think he's going to keep it like that and not delete the town.

I'm really sad. Chuggaacrossing is what got me into Animal Crossing, I'm going to miss this LP a lot.

He confirmed on twitter that he keeps all the saves from all of his Lps.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think he's actually going to delete Palette. At least not from what I heard. He updated the dream suite one final time, so i think he's going to keep it like that and not delete the town.
He confirmed on twitter that he keeps all the saves from his Lps preserved.

I used to watch chuggaconroy a lot, but I haven't actually seen his Animal Crossing lets play!

The final episode actually made me cry. Those letters were so heart wrenching. I'll definitely miss his LPs. :L

Last edited:
Back