• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling ❃ | R E S T A R T I N G . T O W N | ❃

Could i lurk for Jitters?
I'm so sorry but I'm only accepting lurks for my current villagers. I can't believe I forgot to make it clear :(.

Surprisingly I've got marshal! Thanks for letting me lurk, but now I don't need him any longer :)

Okay!

Kyle
was adopted by p u p p e t c h i l d.
guhS5O3.jpg

✔️ NEW ✔️
Curt + Bianca + Marshal​

Last edited:
Could I reserve Curt? And lurk for Poncho or Bill, I'm in need of a jock so whoever is available first haha >_< Thank you n_n

May I use your banner for my signature (=^ェ^=)?

Yeah, that's alright, I'm not too fussy with original villagers, I've been after him because he suits my 2nd town perfectly n_n Thanks :)

Yeah, that's alright, I'm not too fussy with original villagers, I've been after him because he suits my 2nd town perfectly n_n Thanks :)
Okay! Thank you for being so easygoing. May I ask when you will be available? I'm holding Rudy because the lurker is taking forever to respond ;-;.

Thank you n_n I'm available quite often but it may also depend on our timezones, I'll keep an eye on my inbox often, I don't mind waiting so just send me a message when you're ready for me to pick him up :)

Back