• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Question about the new update

OliviaTheCreep

Jutti Meri Oye Hoi Hoi
Bells
Yellow Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
So with the release of pokemon sun and moon I completely forgot about the update to new leaf. I decided to play on my second town today to see how it was and luckily no one moved out but I don't want to risk loading up my first animal crossing town since I worked on that one the hardest and have every dreamie in it so my question is will no one have moved out since I last played thanks to the update or was it just lucky to not have anyone move out in my second town?

Unless it changed with the update, if you told someone "no" to moving, no one will ask to move until your next time of playing.
So whenever I take long breaks I wait for someone to ask me to move, and then I just don't log back on.

Back