• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Question about Gracie

Capella

rfefgee
Bells
Yoshi Easter Egg
If you make 5 different characters does that mean that you will get T and T emporium right away since 5 people passed her check in your town or do you have to pass it 5 times with just one character

Last edited:
No. It won't work that way. Once you pass a check on one character, she leaves the town. The only benefit having multiple characters does is if you get a fashion theme that you can't make an outfit for, if you talk to her with a different character, she will give you a different theme to work with. The only way to cheese the fashion checks are to time travel. I believe that if you time travel to the day before, and then back to the day with Gracie, then you can get all the checks out of the way, but I'm not positive on that.

You also need four checks, by the way. Not five.

No. It won't work that way. Once you pass a check on one character, she leaves the town. The only benefit having multiple characters does is if you get a fashion theme that you can't make an outfit for, if you talk to her with a different character, she will give you a different theme to work with. The only way to cheese the fashion checks are to time travel. I believe that if you time travel to the day before, and then back to the day with Gracie, then you can get all the checks out of the way, but I'm not positive on that.

Oh okay thanks so much :3

I believe you need to pass it with one character..? Also how do you make 5 different characters lol?

The game only allows for four characters total. One mayor and three others. :)
Also, you only need to pass Gracie's checks three times. Passing and then TTing back to the same morning to 5:59 AM will keep her in the Plaza. Bam, bam, bam...you pass all three and say hello to the Emporium!

Ahm... you can only have 4 characters and there are only 4 fashion checks. Just wanted to point that out... yup

gracie checks must be done four times with the same character :) the easiest/fastest method is for her to assign you a theme, go to your catalog and order clothes with that style, TT to 5.10pm and get them then talk to her to approve your first check (she leaves at 6pm and your mail should come after 5pm). if you travel to the next day, then back to the previous, she should be there again and you can repeat the process!

Crud...I thought it was three checks. Okay, I'd better get more clothes stored. I could have sworn it was only three...

Still, good luck! She always gives me the theme I hardly have anything for. I hope in my reset she goes easier on me.

ETA - I am POSITIVE that I passed her checks with two different characters. We can check Thonky, but I'm sure on this one. It does not have to be the same character. It has to be the same character in the same "day" but on the next check you can use another character. I've done it and she was fine with it. She just starts by asking if you are a "denizen" of the town and then gives that character a theme.

Last edited:
ETA - I am POSITIVE that I passed her checks with two different characters. We can check Thonky, but I'm sure on this one. It does not have to be the same character.

oh!! i double-checked on game faqs and you're right! you can use different characters, but it's still limited to one fashion check per day ;u; good catch!

Ooh I didn't know a lot of this!

Back