• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

QUESTION!: About Foreign Amiibo Cards

Unumii

【Supremely Paranoid】
Bells
So I was thinking, I want certain amiibo cards however I dont want to waste time gambling with inidivdual packs. I was considering buying the entire set I saw on Ebay however they are all JP cards.

My question is, would JP ACNL amiibo cards work on an EU system?

Thank you for your time ~

Amiibos themselves are region free, so I could imagine the cards not being region locked too. I don't have any experience though!

Amiibos themselves are region free, so I could imagine the cards not being region locked too. I don't have any experience though!

Thank you for the reply that sounds positive for sure! I'll wait until someone clarifies it for me ~

If your referring to the Sanrio cards, they turn English once you scan them :) They also are not region locked :) I have a full set of JAP sanrio cards ^^

I have a NA 3ds & game and have both JP and NA cards & figures. They all work on all systems/regions.
Good Luck.
Have a Great Day.

Back