• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

QUESTION!: About Foreign Amiibo Cards

Unumii

【Supremely Paranoid】
Bells
So I was thinking, I want certain amiibo cards however I dont want to waste time gambling with inidivdual packs. I was considering buying the entire set I saw on Ebay however they are all JP cards.

My question is, would JP ACNL amiibo cards work on an EU system?

Thank you for your time ~

Amiibos themselves are region free, so I could imagine the cards not being region locked too. I don't have any experience though!

Amiibos themselves are region free, so I could imagine the cards not being region locked too. I don't have any experience though!

Thank you for the reply that sounds positive for sure! I'll wait until someone clarifies it for me ~

If your referring to the Sanrio cards, they turn English once you scan them :) They also are not region locked :) I have a full set of JAP sanrio cards ^^

I have a NA 3ds & game and have both JP and NA cards & figures. They all work on all systems/regions.
Good Luck.
Have a Great Day.

Back