• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Question about after you plotted three housing land for three incoming villagers

shakra00

Bells
When can you start seeing random villagers on the island again?

Every time I visit, there's no villager any more that you can invite.

once you've asked 3 villagers to move in, you'll have to plot their homes and get all of the supplies needed to build their homes. Once they move in, keep talking to tom nook and he'll want you to invite more people to live on the island.

So when you have normal, peppy and lazy villagers moved in, you can encounter cranky, smug and snooty on nook miles ticket islands, right ?

the next villager should be in a campsite, which no matter what you have to move them into your island; after that you can do island recruitments through nook miles AND campsite villagers.

follow up question, when a villager leaves do you have to then build a new house entirely from scratch (place a new site, craft more furniture, etc) or can a new villager utilize what you already made?

the next villager should be in a campsite, which no matter what you have to move them into your island; after that you can do island recruitments through nook miles AND campsite villagers.

I was hoping for some extra clarification on this whole thing, if you don't mind.

On day two, I encountered and invited Marina to my island. This means she will be one of the three villagers that move into the 3 plots I made? I have not invited anyone else so they will be a random peppy and lazy, correct? So you can either invite 3 through tours or get random ones?

Next question is, do they now move in one per day? So basically at least 3 days before they're all here, then a day with a required campsite move in, and then I can start encountering random villagers on tours again?

If that's the case I don't really mind. I just kinda wish I had waited a bit to build the plots, I was really enjoying my random nook miles encounters. It was even fun meeting villagers I didn't plan on inviting, I just like seeing a new face when I go.

I was hoping for some extra clarification on this whole thing, if you don't mind.

On day two, I encountered and invited Marina to my island. This means she will be one of the three villagers that move into the 3 plots I made? I have not invited anyone else so they will be a random peppy and lazy, correct? So you can either invite 3 through tours or get random ones?

Next question is, do they now move in one per day? So basically at least 3 days before they're all here, then a day with a required campsite move in, and then I can start encountering random villagers on tours again?

If that's the case I don't really mind. I just kinda wish I had waited a bit to build the plots, I was really enjoying my random nook miles encounters. It was even fun meeting villagers I didn't plan on inviting, I just like seeing a new face when I go.

Yeah so Marina will for sure move in. Your villagers wont move in until you have a plot ready for them to move into. The next two villagers will be Lazy & Peppy for sure (no particular order tbh). I highly recommend you go on more tours and invite two more of your liking so that two random villagers don't move in (unless you don't mind).

Back