✦ PWYW — gfx shop: signatures, etc! • temp. hiatus

hey there, finished your graphic! this took me a lil because i accidentally deleted my first version of this without saving like a big dummy, let me know what you think! if you don't vibe, etc. let me know and i can always change things around!
yQyTlp5.gif
heya! pinging because i have a slot open!

hey there, finished your graphic! this took me a lil because i accidentally deleted my first version of this without saving like a big dummy, let me know what you think! if you don't vibe, etc. let me know and i can always change things around!
yQyTlp5.gif
Oh I love it, sending payment shortly. Better than I could've ever imagined! <3 Thank you so much for really nailing the concept I wanted for my signature. I'll be in touch via PM (or here, whichever is preferable for you) if my villager lineup changes. :3

Oh I love it, sending payment shortly. Better than I could've ever imagined! <3 Thank you so much for really nailing the concept I wanted for my signature. I'll be in touch via PM (or here, whichever is preferable for you) if my villager lineup changes. :3
got the tbt, thanks again!! and i’m super glad you like it omg!! <3 feel free to shoot me a PM whenever you need any edits, my PMs are always open! (or here too if you’d like, i don’t have a preference lol!)

screams into the void
I haven't drawn myself the icon I want for the banner yet (things happened irl yesterday and I didn't have enough time). So, I'd like to stay on the pinglist (unless the spot stays open till later today), thank you for your patience!! 💖

screams into the void
I haven't drawn myself the icon I want for the banner yet (things happened irl yesterday and I didn't have enough time). So, I'd like to stay on the pinglist (unless the spot stays open till later today), thank you for your patience!! 💖
oh yeah no worries, take your time lol!! thanks for letting me know! 💗

omg I can't believe I actually managed to get the icon done before anyone else took the slot!!

&. REQUEST TYPE:
It'll be a banner for my free art thread here on TBT!!

&. GRAPHIC STYLE:
Preferably a horizontal rectangle

&. COLOR PALETTE:
Something like this:
palette.jpg
but feel free to adjust these colours c:

&. IMAGES / GIFS:
icon:
icon.png

I'd love it if you could use this one for the background, but this is also okay if the first one is not compatible

&. TEXT / FONT:
I'd like to have "sinner's free art thread" on the banner in a simple font (not like a handwriting, no frillies) and no itallic, thank u!

&. PAYMENT:
300 TBT, but can go higher if needed ☺

&. OTHER:
I'm going for a cottagecore/foresty theme there, just so you know. Thank you so much for considering, I adore your work here 💖

Last edited:
omg I can't believe I actually managed to get the icon done before anyone else took the slot!!

&. REQUEST TYPE:
It'll be a banner for my free art thread here on TBT!!

&. GRAPHIC STYLE:
Preferably a horizontal rectangle

&. COLOR PALETTE:
Something like this:
but feel free to adjust these colours c:

&. IMAGES / GIFS:
icon:
View attachment 287742

I'd love it if you could use this one for the background, but this is also okay if the first one is not compatible

&. TEXT / FONT:
I'd like to have "sinner's free art thread" on the banner in a simple font (not like a handwriting, no frillies) and no itallic, thank u!

&. PAYMENT:
300 TBT, but can go higher if needed ☺

&. OTHER:
I'm going for a cottagecore/foresty theme there, just so you know. Thank you so much for considering, I adore your work here 💖
your art is so good as always 😳😳,, accepted of course!! i’ll get to working on this sometime tonight when i get home! (also 300 is plenty, tysm!!)

hey there, finished your graphic!! if you don't vibe with anything i can always change things around, let me know your thoughts!
8Pccoax.gif

hey there, finished your graphic!! if you don't vibe with anything i can always change things around, let me know your thoughts!
8Pccoax.gif

OOOOOO I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! I vibe with it a lot, but if it's possible - could you make the text more opaque? It's just this one thing, everything else is exactly how I wanted, you did an amazing job! Thank you so so much 🥰💖💞💓
I'll send the TBT right now ☺

OOOOOO I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! I vibe with it a lot, but if it's possible - could you make the text more opaque? It's just this one thing, everything else is exactly how I wanted, you did an amazing job! Thank you so so much 🥰💖💞💓
I'll send the TBT right now ☺
sure, let me edit it really quick! (also super glad you like it aaa!!) <3

Back