• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop pwyw doodles. ミ☆ [CLOSED! unless it's dA pts]

Username: punctuallyAbsent
Character Refs:
mayor 1, my friend's mayor fog, seen on the left in this picture,, except his shirt is the black anchor tee and has the exact design of said shirt, not just an anchor; the artist of that picture simplified it. also please leave off the pipe!

mayor 2, my mayor candor, seen on the right in the above picture, except his hair is supposed to be in this style with a looser ponytail like this, his shoes are supposed to look like this, his shorts are supposed to be this color, his scarf is a long-tailed one (not a bandana), and he's supposed to have black leggings under the shorts.
(i'm really sorry this is so ridiculously specific, but every artist i've gotten art from has done my mayor wrong and his design has been all over the place, and i'd really like it to be accurate for once xvx)
Character Personality: fog has kind of a 'meh' personality, low energy, a little grumpy but more or less content with life, in a word, "cloudy". candor is optimistic to a fault but a little sad underneath, would literally die to make fog smile, his personality in one word would be "bittersweet".
TBT Offer: september birthstone collectible? o:
Other Notes: please use this pose, with candor on the right and fog on the left, and have fog's expression just be kind of vacant but slightly sad instead of like in the pose ref, please!

I have the september birthstone ;;

oh crap did i not reply ahhhh

edit: oh nvm, yeah the thread was jacked for a sec

Last edited:
@punctuallyAbsent

here ya goooo. hopefully i did it all right.
was like stressin' the whole time that i'd get something wrong...

for_punctuallyabsent_by_stepheroo-dbuzoev.png

Last edited:
@punctuallyAbsent

here ya goooo. hopefully i did it all right.
was like stressin' the whole time that i'd get something wrong...

for_punctuallyabsent_by_stepheroo-dbuzoev.png

it looks great, thanks a bunch! ♡♡

Hiiiiii! hi hi hi
I'd love to order, your art is magnificent!

You can pick whomever of my characters to draw. Whichever one you feel like doinnn.
Code:
[B]Username:[/B] Twins
[B]Character Refs:[/B] https://toyhou.se/twins (whomever)
[B]Character Personality:[/B]
-Allyson loves bugs and is silly
-Melon is shy as heck
-Zee is girrrrr
[B]TBT Offer:[/b] 220 tbt
[B]Other Notes: ----[/B]

Hiiiiii! hi hi hi
I'd love to order, your art is magnificent!

You can pick whomever of my characters to draw. Whichever one you feel like doinnn.
Code:
[B]Username:[/B] Twins
[B]Character Refs:[/B] https://toyhou.se/twins (whomever)
[B]Character Personality:[/B]
-Allyson loves bugs and is silly
-Melon is shy as heck
-Zee is girrrrr
[B]TBT Offer:[/b] 220 tbt
[B]Other Notes: ----[/B]

accepted!! oh my gosh they're all so cute but i'm leaning more towards Melon I think ahhhhh

sliiiides back in here
would you be willing to do two characters in one pic :3c

Back