• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♡ Yuukina's Art Shop ♡ (SHOP CLOSED: READ INSIDE)

would you consider portraits of either of these two characters for TBT??

OR a fullbody of this girl??

would you consider portraits of either of these two characters for TBT??

OR a fullbody of this girl??

I'm fine with any or all, just let me know which you'd prefer! ♡

Okay! Would you be fine with 1.3 for her?
absolutely!! if possible, i like the art of morrigan you did in the op, specifically the background style. if it's not too hard to do, could you do something like that for serephina?? thank you!

absolutely!! if possible, i like the art of morrigan you did in the op, specifically the background style. if it's not too hard to do, could you do something like that for serephina?? thank you!
yeah its no trouble! ^^ I'll send a sketch when it's ready ♡

IMG-0165.jpg

finished commission for @Oldcatlady please let me know if you'd like something different (also dmed you a slightly different version)

bump!!! commissions are opened for new holiday sale prices!

2A56CFFC-98E0-40C4-9A1F-5DB1420E03D3.jpeg

here is your commission @Franny ! She was very fun to do, let me know if you’d like any changes. I am also offering a holiday sale if you’d like anything else ❤️ Let me know if you’d like the higher resolution emailed to you as well

Would you be able to do a portrait of this guy for 350TBT?

View attachment 421882

here is your commission @Franny ! She was very fun to do, let me know if you’d like any changes. I am also offering a holiday sale if you’d like anything else ❤ Let me know if you’d like the higher resolution emailed to you as well
I LOVE ITTT. i'll probably hit you up here either later today or tomorrow for something else as well ;; thank you!! and yes i'd appreciate if you could email me a higher res, i can PM you my email

I LOVE ITTT. i'll probably hit you up here either later today or tomorrow for something else as well ;; thank you!! and yes i'd appreciate if you could email me a higher res, i can PM you my email
sounds great! ♡ happy Christmas eve btw!

Back