• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Jerico's PWYW Art Shop-Now offering Digital! *updated*

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Feedback
100% (215) +
I have less hours at work now so more time to draw. With Inktober I've been really motivated to draw and I want to keep that going to improve, plus earning tbt for other art commins and collectables is pretty cool too.

��Traditional-
▪️Pencil Sketch: greyscale & shading, probably the best thing I can do. Minimal colour can be included.
tumblr_pqcevb0wgY1x09nuio1_1280.jpg

▪️Alchohol Markers: bold and solid colours.
tumblr_pvvpenrwXI1x09nuio1_1280.jpg
▪️Watercoloured Pencils: gives a more soft but patchy look.
▪️Coloured Pencils: just straight up regular coloured pencils.
tumblr_poa4qin2xj1x09nuio1_1280.jpg
▪️Lineart: simple inked lines, no colour.
▪️Paint/diluted watery paint: I normally do this with another medium since I don't have alot of colours nor experience.

▪️Mixed Media: I can also use a combination of any of the above.
tumblr_pwvgmy7swe1x09nuio1_1280.jpg

▪️This is a combination of alcohol markers (the sky) and Water coloured pencils (Skye herself).

��Digital-
▪️Flat colour only: digital is still suuuuper new to me, so I won't be doing many of these. For now digital is only headshots. They are sized to 100x100 to optimally fit as an avatar. Larger or smaller sizes can be requested. These come in colour and you can request a general shade you'd like as a backround.
Untitled38-1.png
Untitled41-1.png

*Also I am very open to art trades! You can DM/PM me on tumblr (full-pockets) twitter (Jerico_Games) discord (Jerico#7254) or here if you don't have any of those.

✅Will Draw✅
Almost anything

��Won't Draw��
▪️Anything that violates TBT's rules
▪️Furries/Full Anthro -minor animal ears and tails are okay-
▪️Anything NSFW

I have an art thread on here and for more examples of my work you can search the #JeriDraws tag (with a space on tumblr) and twitter. Twitter and tumblr have some more art that I haven't posted here. Links to my main videogame accounts are in my signature.

Should you decide to place an order, here is a form-

Name of Character:
Reference:
Choice of Style:
Any other Notes:

��Traditional
1 OldCatLady•Watercolour•art trade

��Digital

Last edited:
Stella-Io said:
I have an art thread on here and for more examples of my work you can search the #JeriDraws tag (with a space on tumblr) and twitter. Twitter and tumblr have some more art that I haven't posted here. With twitter and tumblr I have 2 accounts, both that get art. Links to my main videogame accounts are in my signature.

I will eventually make a section that features all the styles I draw in, but some of my stuff is outdated so I have to make newer art as examples. Atleast, I feel as if I should. With an inconsistent style it's kinda hard for somethin to be 'outdated'. Rn I only have one recent digital example that I'll post shortly.

First bump of so many ahahaha rip

My power is back on now (no thanks to my idiot neighbours who did this twice now, almost staring a fire. I can't believe how stupid some people really are). With that said, I'm going to work on a pencil and minimal colour piece as an example for my shop. This might take a day or 2 to complete, I get really picky with my line work.

Last edited:
Bump 2!

I was gonna draw more examples but ofcourse someone had to call out from work, so now I have to go to work today. On my day off. Yaaaay.

Bump 4. I think I should start making some examples, or atleast post my somewhat newer works.

Update: just added another example of a digital avatar.

Last edited:
Added as many examples of good art I had. For some reason my paint example was really blurry on tumblr, so I will have to reupload that. For now these are all 2019 examples.

Want art but got no tbt? Head over to my Inktober ideas thread for animal crossing ideas!

Last edited:
Bump 6 cause I haven't bumped this in a while I must be too stubborn to not have closed shop yet at this point.

There are examples for almost all style types. If you really want to see somethin but don't have any tbt, you can make a requests in my Inktober Need Ideas thread! I have a few so I'll accept more. Multiple ideas in one post is perfectly fine.

Bump 7 :/

For the sake that I haven't bumped this in a while and it's kinda far down the list of threads.

Hello :) are you open for art trades now? I have some watercolour pencils I’ve been wanting to try out & you could get an example for your shop too ^^

Hello :) are you open for art trades now? I have some watercolour pencils I’ve been wanting to try out & you could get an example for your shop too ^^

Aw yes, I am super open for art trades! We can discuss the details here, DM or if you have any social stuff (twitter tumblr or discord).

Bump, gonna revamp this eventually to a not PWYW shop at some point. Maybe it'll draw in more business? Idk.

Working on a watercoloured piece rn for Oldcatlady, line art is done and colours will soon begin.

Back