• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ~♥☆ ★ ☆ Punk's Little Shop ☆ ★ ☆♥~

okay i am ready now, may i buy a sushi platter as well or catalog?
Sorry about the wait will open my gates for you and just traded the sushi platter I had on hand to Cou but can order one for you.

Last edited:
Hi, I'd really like to get the bamboo grass and kokeshi doll, if possible! I can do either straight bells or a combination of bells, daisy meadow, and chessboard rug.

Can I buy the creepy bat stone in a little bit?
Sorry for my late replies whenever you're able to trade send me a message since I check my inbox more than the thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'd really like to get the bamboo grass and kokeshi doll, if possible! I can do either straight bells or a combination of bells, daisy meadow, and chessboard rug.
I sent you a message about your order, bells is fine just let me know when you're online again

hi there! i'm looking for half of the campus set (eraser sofa, sticker tape liner, set square table, and pencil screen). you have the full set listed at 500k - can i have the pieces i need for 250K?

Back