PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

My Best Buy order is STILL delayed in transit in a city 20 min away from me… it’s been that way going on 4 days. Does that mean it’s lost? 🧐 This is so frustrating! Especially because Best Buy charged a lot for shipping.
@kayleee
That was the case for me with BB Canada. It was supposed to arrive on release date then I saw it was stuck 'in progress' for 3-4 days.

I received an email late Mon night saying there was major delay & a third party may be delivering it. I got it finally onTuesday.

I think as long as it's already halfway through it's better than all those Walmart's cancellations.

Here in the Netherlands its sold out everywhere. (at least for the RSP).
You can only get them now for scandalous prices of €15 per pack of 3............

Hope they restock soon again.. I regret i was notified to late for the pre-orders :(

For Canada 🇨🇦 :
Looks like it's still available on amazon.ca!

You may have to scroll down a bit for the one listed for $6.99 (sold by amazon.ca), limit of 2 per person!
Post automatically merged:

Someone on Ebay has like 100 packs available. How the hell do you even get that many?
Prob professional scalpers? Or perhaps they ordered from Australia which iirc had a limit of 5 boxes @ 25 packs per box for their pre-orders.

Last edited:
Three of the Targets in my area just got more packs just now and I was able to snag some. Hurry and check the Targets around you if you can.

For any European player who got Mable, Celest and Isabelle with pink shirt duplicates please dont hesitate to look at the link in my signature i would love to trade to get those 3 cards and finish my series 5 amiibo cards

T
It’s lame that the cards keep coming into stores on weekday mornings—how are people working (regular schedules) or going to school supposed to get them?
that's my exact problem. it's driving me nuts that the target 5 min away from me may have some but I'm stuck grinding out school work, and apparently posting on forums, lol

Reactions: Fey
My packs from Gamestop arrived and I finally got Faith from one of them so now I'm satisfied! Craziest thing though is that I got Mabel Sable, and Label in that order from the final 3 packs that I opened...:oops:

No dice. Target near me said they had them this morning and limited to 1 per customer and they were long gone by the time we got there.

I got really lucky and one of the Targets kinda near me had pick up orders so I could reserve mine ahead of time. I was able to get Shino, Petri, and Sasha who I really wanted. I am still looking for a Reneigh but I have some duplicates so I think I will trade for her.

A few Targets by me have limited stock, but from my experience limited stock always means my Target stores more often than not just have the Sanrio cards and nothing else. I’m at the point where I’m able to trade duplicates now at least, though.

The Target by me STILL says they have limited stock, so my fiancee is stopping by right now on her way home from work.....If they still have any I'd be surprised but 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Has anyone done Target pickup for cards? I was able to get 2 packs for pickup online but wondered if they’d sell them to someone unknowingly like they did the Sanrio cards. I wouldn’t be able to pick them up until 4:30 after work.

Has anyone done Target pickup for cards? I was able to get 2 packs for pickup online but wondered if they’d sell them to someone unknowingly like they did the Sanrio cards. I wouldn’t be able to pick them up until 4:30 after work.
i ordered the cards for target store pickup on tuesday morning and picked them up yesterday (wednesday evening). as long as the order is out of the 'processing' stage and it says 'ready for pickup', then the cards have been taken off the floor and have been reserved for you. they keep them in back room near the store pickup area in the store.

Back