• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

Amazon is sold out again. I had hoped that since this was a "different" batch, I could get another one.
Nope.

Perhaps once it gets delivered??
That is quick. I went back to check and it now says in stock soon:

No way! You still have toys r us????!!!

Yes but it's not what it used to be, there is more baby stuff than anything else, but because nobody goes there anymore for videogames their stock lasts a bit longer...
Post automatically merged:

BTW, cards of older NP characters work with New Leaf, I just scanned Isabelle but of course she was wearing her usual New Leaf outfit.

Last edited:
My pack from Bestbuy also got shipped today even if last night they said it wouldn't be shipped before Nov 12th.

I got the packs from the BB preorders for me and my wife’s account today I was afraid to do multiple orders on the same account lest Beat Buy cancel every single order I had (any history of them being vindictive like that?) Do people that place multiple orders ever worry about that or is it just me being a worried wart all the time on “going too far” and having something like complete cancellation happen? I would have much preferred double the cards show up today. Just getting the 24 MPCs on perfect distribution means I need 24 card packs without trading with anyone. I wish Nintendo produced more packs so they could more easily be collected to fans that want them.

Attachments

• 142D31BA-9C6E-4B34-AC10-75F5ED4B08C2.jpeg
    142D31BA-9C6E-4B34-AC10-75F5ED4B08C2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
Do people that place multiple orders ever worry about that or is it just me being a worried wart all the time on “going too far” and having something like complete cancellation happen?
Your not the only one that worries about that. I was going to try for a second order with Walmart but didn’t because I was so worried they would cancel them. Same with Amazon. I saw them go back up for order a few times but didn’t buy again until I got my first order.

The Game Stop near me seemed to have quite a few in stock when I went just a few minutes ago. The limit was 2 per customer. I grabbed 2 and my brother bought 1. I kept one for myself and I plan on giving the other 2 packs to my sister and niece. I'm not entirely happy with who was in my pack, but I'm glad that I got any at all. XD

My gamestop closed last year :( So bummed but my pack from Amazon is shipped and should be here monday! Crossing fingers for Sasha ;;

Gamestop for whatever reason still is "processing" my order. May be getting the rest of my cards on either Sunday or Monday. Happy Amazon shipped both orders though.

Just got notified that my pack has shipped! Won't have a date of delivery for another 24 hours, but it has shipped!

I'm supposed to get 2 packs from Walmart and 3 of the 4 I ordered from Amazon (on separate family accounts) today. But they are not here yet. Just endlessly out for delivery since early morning. SIGH. I want now!

I got the notification from Amazon as well while I was at a Target that happened to have them in stock, so I'm at 3 packs so far.

Just got notified that my pack has shipped! Won't have a date of delivery for another 24 hours, but it has shipped!

Estimated date of delivery: Friday, November 12th...

Ugh, hopefully it arrives sooner. Oh, well. I can wait.

Back