• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

My nearest Target got series 1-4 packs last month in the store and once they were sold out of them all, they've never got another shipment since. I asked them a few days ago.

I hope they will restock those along with the new series 5 on the 5th. Was it a one time restock and maybe they're discontinued now? I should have emptied the peg like you. Lol

Last edited:
I bought series 1-4 once upon a time when they were available at Toys 'R' Us. Since then, they have reprinted them, so I am sure they will reprint again! Now that Series 5 will be coming out, maybe, Series 1-4 will lose their current value on Amazon (they are above Market Price at the moment). Also, they might be lower on Ebay as well. I really wish you the best of luck in starting your collection. As a fellow collector, I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited:
My local Target accidentally put a bunch of Series 5(!!!) packs out on the shelf this morning. They didn’t let me buy any, obviously, but this shows that they already have them in stores!

I also asked about their release day policies (opening time, what counter to go to, etc) so that I know exactly what to do on November 5th to get a few of those packs first thing in the morning. I’d suggest doing that at your local Targets if you can!

I got my order in on Amazon Canada. :D I'm happy I didn't miss it! And I got to buy more of my favourite tea to get free shipping.

Amazon.ca went out of stuck before I could get some :( (I knew it was going to happen)
To save shipping (I'm already paying shipping for Best Buy) I wanted to ask someone else with Prime but she went to take a nap at that moment.

Amazon.ca went out of stuck before I could get some :( (I knew it was going to happen)
To save shipping (I'm already paying shipping for Best Buy) I wanted to ask someone else with Prime but she went to take a nap at that moment.
Amazon Canada has them in stock right now, if you're still looking for them.

My local Target accidentally put a bunch of Series 5(!!!) packs out on the shelf this morning. They didn’t let me buy any, obviously, but this shows that they already have them in stores!

I also asked about their release day policies (opening time, what counter to go to, etc) so that I know exactly what to do on November 5th to get a few of those packs first thing in the morning. I’d suggest doing that at your local Targets if you can!
It’s good to know Target will have them. Unfortunately I won’t be able to get to Target since I will be at work. I wonder if they will allow people to buy online pick up
In store.

I caved and bought two more. Honestly I think it's withdrawal from no Pokemon cards in my area. Me and my partner can each open 2 packs though so that's fun. I haven't had amiibo card packs in so long :)

Back