PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

Walmart just had a small restock! Ordered 2 packs for 14 bucks shipped! I'm in the U.S.
Post automatically merged:

So excited one for me and my partner! Good luck to everyone!
Just scored two packs for myself!

Walmart just had a small restock! Ordered 2 packs for 14 bucks shipped! I'm in the U.S.

OMG yay! Thanks for posting I just snagged 2 packs!

You sir/mam have made my day. I ordered 2 aswell and can't wait to get them!

I just got the new batch of series 5 amiibo cards from Amazon for only $29.99 and its a pre sale so it will come out by November 5th, 2021 but my delivery time would be between November 24th and December 21st

You are an absolute saint!! I got a preorder in just before they went out of stock again! Thank you, thank you, thank you SO MUCH!! :love:

If i happen to see the in stock again I'll be sure to post. I like to stalk products when I'm bored, even if I'm not buying. It's the thrill of the chase.

I’m sad for everyone who missed them, but there’s still good news here: these preorders stayed open for almost half an hour today! I think we’ll have more and better chances to get cards than we maybe expected ^ェ^

And of course I missed again with Wal-Mart pre-orders. It seems the trend is that I'm fast enough to get these in my cart but not to check out. Fun, fun, fun. 😭

I just got the new batch of series 5 amiibo cards from Amazon for only $29.99 and its a pre sale so it will come out by November 5th, 2021 but my delivery time would be between November 24th and December 21st
Is that $30 for one pack of 6? Retail price is roughly $6 (so about $1 per card) in the US. As far as I know, Amazon US hasn't opened up pre-orders yet. If it's not sold directly through Amazon, but fulfilled by them, you likely bought them from a scalper who marked up the price x5 from what it's supposed to be. Just wanted to let you know! 😕

guys, keep refreshing Walmart! It showed them as out of stock for me but I was just able to place an order less than a minute ago!
should i refresh 'view cart' or the general page for the amiibo cards?
i was able to get into the checkout page, but it was sold out TT

edit: when i was refreshing view cart, it kept saying '2 left' but now they're all gone 😭

Back