• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Proudest Badge?

So far its either my Gold catalog badge or my Gold weed pulling badge! Both of those took sooo long to get but im so happy I have them!! I dont know if I’ll ever 100% my catalog. I am only missing furniture and wallpaper/flooring though…

Though I was very proud of the 100% completion of my encyclopedia badges, the badge that probably made me the proudest was the Town Concierge badge because no matter how much my villagers were ripping me off, I loved seeing their reactions to all of their favors, whether it was selling them a coelacanth for 100 bells or burying one of their time capsules.

Knowing how Nintendo has been shutting down online servers on the older systems, getting the 500 Dream Addresses was a pain but I'm glad to have done that. It's the only one that's truly locked to the status of the online servers, as opposed to visiting 500 towns and having 500 visitors, which can be done locally, and 1,000 StreetPasses, which is technically possible without online servers.

Also the gold Postmaster badge was a pain in the ass, but I got it.

I always hate how some of these badges are so high in what you need to unlock, so high that it's functionally unrealistic of Nintendo to expect them to be done. Pull 5,000 weeds, catch 5,000 fish? C'mon man.

Back