• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Prize Pack Game Introduces New Collectible Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long will this run for? I can't get my mail key until Friday, can I still post my card on Saturday?

This was lovely surprise. So, my foster mom told me i had mail and i was excited so i opened it. First, i read the note (Jermany has my dream handwriting) and i felt so welcomed, plus the crappy drawing made my day. Next i looked at the sticker and gave my character one to my little foster bro (He asked for it and i thought he would love it). Next, i saw the card, which has a bell on it, so does that go under furniture or feather? Finally, you said there was a feather but my foster mom opened it before i got it and threw the feather away, so i dogged in the trash for it and now it smells like fish and chicken. Thanks alot!

VpqDquq.jpg

Finally, you said there was a feather but my foster mom opened it before i got it and threw the feather away, so i dogged in the trash for it and now it smells like fish and chicken. Thanks alot!

wow that was wrong of your foster mother to open it and check everything before you

well if you did get a prize pack it come soon and you can post
if you never order a prize pack you cant participate

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think you can
Aww, I never ordered one. But I do hope those collectibles are able to be traded.

Yea, this is cool and all... But what about the Woods? (Actually pretty hyped for that Jack collectible tho, looks nice, probs gonna be like 13k bells but somehow Jacob ends up with like 4 of them???)

Last edited:
The progress lists have been updated with links to each piece. Also to clear up a few confusions/questions:

• Anyone on the forum will be able to purchase the collectibles once/if they are unlocked.
  • The "bonus bells" go to anyone who posts their piece, you don't have to have a series 4 card, but you do have to have a card.
  • We will keep this up for a while, so there is still plenty of time if you haven't received yours yet. It will still be up after Halloween because they are not directly related.

i wonder how much the price will inflate for these once this is all done

Well I'm still kinda lost on one thing
Cam we guessed already the 2 villagers or we have to wait until everyone post because I already know who they are

Oh also, I did not receive a sticker of an AC character.. was I supposed to? I bought the fossil pillow

Yea, this is cool and all... But what about the Woods? (Actually pretty hyped for that Jack collectible tho, looks nice, probs gonna be like 13k bells but somehow Jacob ends up with like 4 of them???)

collectibles just kinda show up in my inventory these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back