• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Price for a box of the cards.

Price now says 28600? for a box. I still plan on buying a box of them when they're released in North America, but only if it doesn't cost upwards of $100.

Last edited:
japanese amazon

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah now it says 26,600 yen... weird, must go back down, boxes arent worth ?150...

Ah that's why I could find it... that price is different now >.< Sucks... The price will drop on websites once they're actually out.

Real I'm guessing, pokemon boxes are ?80, same as these, also by Nintendo.

since the picture shows that the box contains 50 packs of amiibo cards, in US dollars, it's like $2.6 dollar per pack. I thought they are selling for 3 dollars per pack so I think this is actually cheaper?

Oh, that makes sense, I had no idea that this was a box, I was tinking of something with way less cards. Never been into that aspect of pok?mon so no idea what I was taking about :D

Back