• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Price for a box of the cards.

EpicMeli

Bells
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
User Title Color Change
tumblr_nq3g57M3PT1tz7l6zo1_1280.jpg

16,200yen (?80+/$130+)

If it's anything like pokemon booster boxes (same price). You'll get doubles. At least in pokemon boxes you get some cards that are worth up to ?5-40 a pop each. :/

Last edited:
Is that the real price or just a place holder, because that seems waaaaaay to expensive.

since the picture shows that the box contains 50 packs of amiibo cards, in US dollars, it's like $2.6 dollar per pack. I thought they are selling for 3 dollars per pack so I think this is actually cheaper?

since the picture shows that the box contains 50 packs of amiibo cards, in US dollars, it's like $2.6 dollar per pack. I thought they are selling for 3 dollars per pack so I think this is actually cheaper?

Yeah it technically is. That's why they price it as such. :)

I'll be buying it, as I want all 100 cards and I have probably 100% chance of completin the set this way, whereas buying lots random packs now and then won't complete a set.

Last edited:
Yeah it technically is. That's why they price it as such. :)

I'll be buying it, as I want all 100 cards and I have probably 100% chance of completin the set this way, whereas buying lots random packs now and then won't complete a set.

yeah I agree, I really love the decorating aspect of Animal Crossing, so im so pumped for this game!!! I know a post already mentioned this but wouldnt it be nice to have AC album to store all the cards? <3_<3

yeah I agree, I really love the decorating aspect of Animal Crossing, so im so pumped for this game!!! I know a post already mentioned this but wouldnt it be nice to have AC album to store all the cards? <3_<3

Hehe, yeah! I was the one who wrote that post. XD

I'm hoping they're usual trading card size, so even if they don't provide us with a folder, we can easily make our own! (a4 binder w/ trading card sheets - won't be expensive at all!) ^^

Hehe, yeah! I was the one who wrote that post. XD

I'm hoping they're usual trading card size, so even if they don't provide us with a folder, we can easily make our own! (a4 binder w/ trading card sheets - won't be expensive at all!) ^^

oooooooh hahahah thats embarrassing xDDD should have checked who made that post before replying xD
I'm actually pretty new to collecting cards (I remember I collected some sorts of cards as a kid but somehow I stopped) so yeah that's a great idea ;) we can also decorate it to make it tie to a AC theme too ^^ and the holographic glitter on them is pretty nice :) idk I havent collect cards for ages so it's kinda exciting haha

oooooooh hahahah thats embarrassing xDDD should have checked who made that post before replying xD
I'm actually pretty new to collecting cards (I remember I collected some sorts of cards as a kid but somehow I stopped) so yeah that's a great idea ;) we can also decorate it to make it tie to a AC theme too ^^ and the holographic glitter on them is pretty nice :) idk I havent collect cards for ages so it's kinda exciting haha

I used to collect pokemon when I was younger (22 now!) and I started collecting them again for the first time this christmas. It's so fun! :D

Man, I'm already googling animal crossing stickers. xD Best ones are on Etsy for sure! And I might be wrong, but I think only the NPC cards are glitter-y (maybe to indicate their rarity?) SO COOL. :D

I used to collect pokemon when I was younger (22 now!) and I started collecting them again for the first time this christmas. It's so fun! :D

Man, I'm already googling animal crossing stickers. xD Best ones are on Etsy for sure! And I might be wrong, but I think only the NPC cards are glitter-y (maybe to indicate their rarity?) SO COOL. :D

oh I'm 22 too :D and yeah I remember I had so much fun collecting, I bet your collection is getting bigger and bigger? ;) oh and now that you mentioned it, and I just checked the AC World website, yup you're totally right! only the NPC cards are glittery. thanks for telling me ;)

and man have you heard of Redbubble? one time my friend told me about this so I dont know if it's a popular website or not but they have tonssssss of AC stickers!!! if you didnt know already here's the link for ya

http://www.redbubble.com/shop/animal+crossing+stickers?ref=shop_product_refinement

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.redbubble.com/people/dub...l-crossing-home-sampler?grid_pos=34&p=sticker

this is what I have for my laptop =)

Last edited:
oh I'm 22 too :D and yeah I remember I had so much fun collecting, I bet your collection is getting bigger and bigger? ;) oh and now that you mentioned it, and I just checked the AC World website, yup you're totally right! only the NPC cards are glittery. thanks for telling me ;)

and man have you heard of Redbubble? one time my friend told me about this so I dont know if it's a popular website or not but they have tonssssss of AC stickers!!! if you didnt know already here's the link for ya

http://www.redbubble.com/shop/animal+crossing+stickers?ref=shop_product_refinement

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.redbubble.com/people/dub...l-crossing-home-sampler?grid_pos=34&p=sticker

this is what I have for my laptop =)

Oh gosh, don't ask about my collection! xD It's TOO big!

Oh my gosh, these stickers are all amazing! :O Yep, definitely getting some from here too! Thanks for the link. :D Though, still hoping we get an official one, AND the limited edition XL!

Oh gosh, don't ask about my collection! xD It's TOO big!

Oh my gosh, these stickers are all amazing! :O Yep, definitely getting some from here too! Thanks for the link. :D Though, still hoping we get an official one, AND the limited edition XL!

dont get me started with the LE of the NN3ds!!!! when the new nintendo 3ds came out, I was a bit hesitated to get it because I was hoping for a special edition from AC. now that it's official, all I need is for them to be available for the US too <3_<3

I guess I could get this one pack and see how much I like it, I saw Tangy in the 20 min demo and if she has a card, I only need her and my other faves to be settled lol.

I guess I could get this one pack and see how much I like it, I saw Tangy in the 20 min demo and if she has a card, I only need her and my other faves to be settled lol.

tangy's room will be so cute to decorate!! her house in NL is already a fruit theme but I will want to make it even more fruity xD

dont get me started with the LE of the NN3ds!!!! when the new nintendo 3ds came out, I was a bit hesitated to get it because I was hoping for a special edition from AC. now that it's official, all I need is for them to be available for the US too <3_<3

I feel a lot of people are thinking the same thing. I certainly am/was! I didn't NEED the new ds, but since it comes with amiibo card recognition AND it's animal crossing... PERFECTION. <3

tangy's room will be so cute to decorate!! her house in NL is already a fruit theme but I will want to make it even more fruity xD
Ikr? Her house is one of my faves, just so refreshing. :p And yeah that's what I was thinking, how to make it that much more fruity.

I feel a lot of people are thinking the same thing. I certainly am/was! I didn't NEED the new ds, but since it comes with amiibo card recognition AND it's animal crossing... PERFECTION. <3

exactly :D and I really like the color of the bottom part of the DS. the lime green is so refreshing <3

although my 3ds xl isnt broken or anything, I can feel that the A and B buttons are a little bit flatter than the other buttons.. it's not a big deal but now I try my best to dont press A/B unless I have to lol I use Y when fish bites the bait and use L/R for running haha so it's almost like an excuse but I guess it's time for a new ds? xD

Last edited:
Well take note that the Japanese packs are going to have 3 per pack while outside of Japan 6 per pack, so they are going to be different.

Special NPC characters have holographic glitter, and there will be one per pack. I'm not sure if this goes for the Japanese packs as well.

Anyway if you are looking for the Japanese packs here (listing of 5). Amiami have also listed the volume 2 pack for September.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0014482
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0014484

Last edited:
I definitely want the New Nintendo 3DS XL bundle as well! The bundle with the amiibo adapter is cheaper but I honestly would like an upgrade from my 3-year-old console =P

I'm not sure if I'll invest in a box tbh, your going get lot multiplies and like yeah lol
PLUS.. I don't see myself opening that many =C i'm lazy okay.

Back