Predict a possible Mar 18 (anniversary?) update and win 200tbt

This will never happen, well maybe someday but I would love illuminated arches and an illuminated tree that is sparkly but able to use all year round not like Christmas Trees.

Also Gracie furniture please. I am desperate for the princess furniture set 😍 Nooks needs an upgrade desperately.

I think they are going to do an anniversary day celebration where you can collect a new set of 11 or 12 items consisting of a celebratory arch and themed party decorations, like balloons and stuff. Maybe you'll even get a special outfit. I also think they will release more spring items such as more spring bamboo DIYs for us to collect and craft.

Just out of curiosity... Does anyone know how many IGB that I could purchase with 200 TBT? I am not sure.

The Sanrio update is a given. It will introduce most if not all of the stuff you could order from them and a few new items. I'm really not expecting much aside from that. They never have hidden goodies from the trailer besides some holiday stuff you can order from the special Nook page.

Probably new items, maybe a new hairstyle or two with light brown as a color option, and k.k in a building, probably some item to celebrate the anniversary, and maybe some new reactions.
(Probably not gonna happen but maybe a new nooks upgrade and a new npc)

I predict we'll get an item similar to the tree clock from new leaf to mark the anniversary, maybe a resident services building model or something of the like

I predict we'll get an item similar to the tree clock from new leaf to mark the anniversary, maybe a resident services building model or something of the like
Yeah that's the only other thing I think we will get, aside from the Sanrio update. It will be the day whenever you started. The tree clock made sense for NL, but NH really doesn't have a fitting piece that I automatically think of for their anniversary clock.

I don't think we'll get Brewster, but we'll get a Nook Store upgrade; Kicks might even get his own shop rather than just being an event.

So here's my theory... Which can go both ways but both result in an announcement of paid DLC coming to the game:

1. Some 5-2 days before March 20th they will announce a Nook Inc Island Getaway Package thank you video by Toom Nook for staying with him and he will also show us a sneak peak of all the new DLC content that will be in the game. This include a big update of old furniture from previous games and everything Pocket Camp has, including clothes and more. Also the big thing: Kapp'n is now on the Pier, to take us to a new big new location where we meet all the old important characters from the older games. This will be similar to the city concept in City Folk.

Nontheless we will find characters like Brewster at a tropical cabin pub, and other important villagers like Harriet from Shampoodle, Dr. Shrunk, Lyle, Digby and more in this new sort of sea hub harbror port area. They will all have their unique shop. The DLC will be available to buy on the 20th. This will be the first paid "DLC pack" to keep the game relevant and also to get extra income. Similar to Smash Bros Ultimate fighterd.

2. The exact same thing I said on the first point, but only difference is this new trailer releases on March 20th but the actually content and everything will be purchaseable around late fall to early winter.

So here's my theory... Which can go both ways but both result in an announcement of paid DLC coming to the game:

1. Some 5-2 days before March 20th they will announce a Nook Inc Island Getaway Package thank you video by Toom Nook for staying with him and he will also show us a sneak peak of all the new DLC content that will be in the game. This include a big update of old furniture from previous games and everything Pocket Camp has, including clothes and more. Also the big thing: Kapp'n is now on the Pier, to take us to a new big new location where we meet all the old important characters from the older games. This will be similar to the city concept in City Folk.

Nontheless we will find characters like Brewster at a tropical cabin pub, and other important villagers like Harriet from Shampoodle, Dr. Shrunk, Lyle, Digby and more in this new sort of sea hub harbror port area. They will all have their unique shop. The DLC will be available to buy on the 20th. This will be the first paid "DLC pack" to keep the game relevant and also to get extra income. Similar to Smash Bros Ultimate fighterd.

2. The exact same thing I said on the first point, but only difference is this new trailer releases on March 20th but the actually content and everything will be purchaseable around late fall to early winter.
That's an interesting theory. The only thing I would disagree with is Brewster being in that area. I think he'll be on our island but everything else is plausible. I'm fine with paid DLC as long as it's worth it, though it sets a precedent that more is likely on the way. I mentioned this before but I'd have been okay with Koopaling villagers for the Mario Anniversary, even a Yoshi. If I had to pay for them I would have; it was a missed opportunity.

That's an interesting theory. The only thing I would disagree with is Brewster being in that area. I think he'll be on our island but everything else is plausible. I'm fine with paid DLC as long as it's worth it, though it sets a precedent that more is likely on the way. I mentioned this before but I'd have been okay with Koopaling villagers for the Mario Anniversary, even a Yoshi. If I had to pay for them I would have; it was a missed opportunity.
The only reason I'm doubting Brewster being in our island is because back in May last year, there was an accidental dialogue in conversation with villagers where they mentioned Brewster. Most likely he WAS PLANNED to be in the museum at some point but they scrapped the idea. As for special Mario characters as villagers... I can see that happening in the future with amiibo. Similar how New Leaf got Zelda and Splatoon villagers.
Brester-1200x900.png

Add to cart feature in the Able Sisters please. I don't like using the fitting room because it's so time consuming.

i think we'll get new animal crossing-themed furniture and/or clothes items for the anniversary! i can imagine nintendo sending us items themed after previous animal crossing games in the mail/on the promotion tab. we might see the return of in game console furniture from previous games. we might get posters of old game box art. we might even get a random free animal crossing themed DIY.

i also think that if they commit to an anniversary celebration, they'll also announce a sneak peak for a completely unexpected out of left field update for later in the year. like a feature or special event that brings back old NPCs or gives new functionality to existing NPCs (specifically the ones who have a chance of visiting the island weekly like leif or redd).

now this is probably just wishful thinking. but i also think that because we're seeing so many announcements for games right now, nintendo might send us promotional items over the next few months to build hype for pokemon, splatoon, zelda, etc. even though some of those are very far away.

The only reason I'm doubting Brewster being in our island is because back in May last year, there was an accidental dialogue in conversation with villagers where they mentioned Brewster. Most likely he WAS PLANNED to be in the museum at some point but they scrapped the idea. As for special Mario characters as villagers... I can see that happening in the future with amiibo. Similar how New Leaf got Zelda and Splatoon villagers.View attachment 358601
Wait, hold the phone, ARE YOU SAYING BREWSTER WAS GONNA BE IN THE GAME BUT THEY SCRAPPED HIM? Hopefully they change their minds. Gyroidx are also on the games files so maybe Brewster would store them like in city folk?

I'm just really hoping for some QoL updates that players have been asking for since near the beginning.

Allow us to get bulk NMTs
More bulk buying, no more buying things in groups of 5
Shopping cart for Ables so we can buy multiple of the same type of clothing AT ONCE
No more only ordering 5 items at a time from the catalogue
Brining back some furniture series/items from previous games

I think they might add some more, harder Nook Mile achievements, since it seems like players have done a bunch already, but idk.

But honestly my expectations are so low with the way they've treated this game so far.

Back