Predict a possible April update and win 200tbt and 40NMT :)

Fridaynightcatlady

Sex ed advocate
Bells
Arcade Tokens
ど
う
Tasty Cake
Hey everyone!

Much like my previous prediction threads, which I think are pretty fun, I wanted to make a new thread for the April update. I ran out of TBT (lol), but I'll add 40 NMT instead plus 100 tbt I have to spare.

So what do you think we might get in an April update considering it'll be the 2.0 update for NH and Animal Crossing's 20th anniversary.

Good luck!

Edit: thanks to @tajikey for donating 100tbt, I’ve updated the prize pool to 200tbt + 40nmt

Last edited:
Brewster will be there without a building or in-museum cafe but with a coffee cart as visitor like kicks or leif (and maybe eventually will get a shop like mable?).

Also, not a prediction, but it would be cute if he was the sunday afternoon visitor.

Katrina return! she must return in some type of way in the future
also new sakura item(s) maybe? one can dream

hmm...if there is anything, i’d say something like a cake or a hat. for just the next update in general, they’ll probably add more to the upcoming features (the whole nook points thing, etc) and maybe some new seasonal items. i don’t have high hopes for the update if there is one, though.

Nothing.

I already said we'd get a cake or a hat, and we got a hideous cake.

While I don't expect an April update to begin with I'll still throw something in because it's always fun to speculate.

- Horned hats can be created in the custom designer pro. Feels like it could be a cute thing for the 20th anniversary since the horned hats were so iconic back in the day.

- You can now change how Resident Services and the Air-port exteriors look. Maybe even plaza, museum and Nooklings if they feel adventurous.

- Earth day returns with topiaries this time.

- Music box item (Not the clam music boxes from NL) that plays some sort of Animal Crossing Title theme. The entire reason I'm throwing this one out there is due to Pocket Camp being very big on music boxes to commemorate things.​

Well, since I didn’t get what I want for the “anniversary” update, I’m going to say it now that the big content update we’ve been waiting for, version 2.0, will be on the game’s 20th Anniversary on April 14 and we will finally have Brewster, gyroids, and the Nook’s Cranny upgrade.:sneaky:

Back