• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Your Town Map

boop. Posting my town.
Couldn't get Chrissy and Francine aligned..
And Boone is too close to the cliff so I might end up switching him out for a different jock ; ^;
But other than that I love my map uvu

ZcKEMC9.jpg

Last edited:
Started my second town this evening. I am very happy with my map so far... pretty much exactly what I was looking for!

Fab starter villager placement too... except for Merry, who I would have kept if she had not plotted out on her own :(

WVW69i3487sleDoPS3.jpg

boop. Posting my town.
Couldn't get Chrissy and Francine aligned..
And Boone is too close to the cliff so I might end up switching him out for a different jock ; ^;
But other than that I love my map uvu

ZcKEMC9.jpg

wow, this is an amazing idea for villager house placements. love it. <3

N1XKz5v.jpg

i x'd out what to ignore. lol. gyroid and house is to prevent chief from plotting there atm.
just need to fill in the 3 spots northeast and my residential area will be done. (filbert being one tile off will forever annoy me ;-; )

Last edited:
I started my new town up this morning, and I had some very specific requirements for it.

- Must have one long beach and not be broken into two pieces. The little slab of land at the top or bottom is unavoidable and not taken into consideration.
- Town tree /must/ be in the center of town. No exceptions.
- Lots of open space.

After a few dozen resets, I came upon this beauty:
ba991e3e-340e-48b8-c808-0754e3857e57.jpg

Thus the second coming of Memoria had begun and I couldn't be happier with it.

attachment.php

My only real complaint is the lake/pond thing in my river, which is where I'd put a third bridge if I could. Some houses are in crappy places (COUGH BONBON COUGH) but overall I quite love my map.

Attachments

• a0565da7-4616-43da-871f-225e635a583c.jpg
    a0565da7-4616-43da-871f-225e635a583c.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,054
r1TksW5

Bluebell's map is finally finished! I just need to pay off that last PWP :p
Bluebell was established June 9 2013, and has the native fruit of cherries! Bluebell has 12 residents, including Mayor Lucille and Bradley :) I've put thousands of hours into my town! I'll update my DA when the snow goes away but the one listed on my profile is very old haha!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 554
After a really long break from the game, my town was a huge mess, so I decided to restart. I love the new layout, and it didn't take as many attempts as I thought it would. Plus, it has peaches, which are my favourite fruit!
I wish the town hall and the plaza were switched though, there is an annoying rock near the town hall, and I'm not too fond of the train station color; but I can live with that :)

acnl.jpg

That is a very nice layout! I like the proximity of ReTail to your station. I could see some cool PWPs or fruit orchards happening in that double river bend.

After a really long break from the game, my town was a huge mess, so I decided to restart. I love the new layout, and it didn't take as many attempts as I thought it would. Plus, it has peaches, which are my favourite fruit!
I wish the town hall and the plaza were switched though, there is an annoying rock near the town hall, and I'm not too fond of the train station color; but I can live with that :)

View attachment 165111

Here's the town map of Cake (so far)! I've only have my town for about a week so I'm only at 8 villagers right now and 0 PWPs ;u; I'm glad I got all of my villagers to plot on the lower half!

image.jpg

Yes, there are so many ponds, but I really like the layout of everything else aaand I reset for this map for a long time and reset for the villagers for an even longer time, so I don't want to reset again ;A;

Last edited:
After nearly 3 hours of resetting, this is the best map I got. The ponds are kind of bothering me and so are the house placements. Other than that I like it. Keep or reset?

Town name: Celestia
Fruit: Apples
Grass: Circles

2z4k5ma.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all your kind replies about my last map, unfortunately after a closer look a lot of my plans went awry because of stupid rocks :/

In any case, today I bought my 3rd cart... so I thought I would share my three maps with you all... they are all totally different and I love it!

Bevelle - My fairytale. Absolutely no thought went into this map as I hadn't discovered the ACNL community when I started and had no idea about map resetting... so I just picked one of my original 4... this one:

WVW69i1kfgMUGZYoP0.jpg

Azura - Currently a cycling town, but eventually will be my modern city. I love this map. Ignore the random villager placement, this is due to cycling. Also I now have my campsite in the very top right and my cafe right next to Retail as a little shopping area.

WVW69i4QcnkCLHgl6Z.jpg

And finally Archades. My brand new, hours old Zen forest town. This map was the result of three hours map resetting and trying to find something that would not only work for my plan, but was also totally different to my other two maps... it also needed to have oranges as the town fruit. Normally I like my town hall to be at the top, but this really works where it is and I think it is a really interesting map. It also had Chester as a starter, who was one of my dreamies for this map, so I am very, very happy!

WVW69i6remsqmLmiqq.jpg

I don't really know to post it, but I'll describe it.

The town hall is on the upper left corner, and retail is right to the right of the train station area. And the beach is on the right side. And I have an isolated beach, but it's not connected to the side of the beach it's just like floating there and above that beach is my town tree in this lttle circle area and then go a little northeast and you'll find my house surrounded by the river surrounding the town tree. That's basically it, nothing really special. and super boring

town map.jpg

This is my town map from when I started in 2013... I don't recall resetting too many times but I do remember being particular about being able to go from the top of my map to ReTail to the beach in a long straight line LOL

I've only recently learned about cycling villagers so the house placements aren't quite right yet... I don't need them all in a row or anything but I'd like them on the lower bit of my map.

Back