Post Your Town Map

View attachment 158990

Would this be considered a good map to y'all? If I choose it I'll build a bridge just above the waterfall and character homes over in the smaller land area. Not sure about villagers/cafe/police. Any advice?

I think it's totally up to your taste c: that being said it would bother me that I can't get to the second beach without swimming to it but if that doesn't bother you it's a pretty great map! :>

I find that inaccessible beach to be a huge positive honestly, it's where I bury my pitfall seed and four fossils once I've competed the exhibit.

This is my town that I created a year and a half ago. I'm so happy with how it is turning out.
HNI_0007.JPG

ANIMALCROSSING.jpg

here's my main town: Moonlace! //winks at percy jackson fans
this wasn't originally the exact map I was going for, but I grew to like it, especially since I was sick of map resetting OTL

pros:
red train station, apples, south facing waterfall, and the plaza shape allows for me to plant trees all around it!
also, the beach has a vertical slope aligned w/ the dock, and some room for beach landscaping, which I love doing!
since my villagers live so close together, it's like everyone is bffs and i get to see a lot of interactive dialogue between them all <3

cons:
that being said, i kiiiinda regret that i plot reset all my villagers on the southern half of town... i can't plant any cedar trees, so i can only use the normal saplings/fruit trees, which makes it look super repetitive and boring :c
lastly, i can't replace the brick bridges with the zen bridge, since my dreamies are living too close to them ; A ;

animalcrossing1.jpg

aaaand here's my second town, which has my dream river shape. it has the same things as Moonlace (apples, train station, etc.), since i was planning in turning this one in to my main town. aside from the map, I like it alot because of the dark blue town hall, my villagers are more spread out, and the fact that i could build a diagonal bridge!! but as long as it took for me to map reset this, i want to do it again, because i don't have a lot of space for beach landscaping (i know it's a dumb reason, but i wanted a cove!), i dislike the plaza and there are rocks in all the places i had big plans for (less dumb reason!). like others, i think i'm going to reset it on 1/1! c:

I'm thinking of restarting my town, in fact I'm pretty sure I will - on the 1st of Jan :)
image.jpg
I've been using this town for about a year, but when I started I kind of just selected a random layout. I just don't really like where anything is placed in general really, but here's a pros and cons list.

Pros -
- I have all the topiary PWPs from Leif
- I'm happy with all my villagers and have a few dreamies
- I like how retail is in the corner
- The train station, town hall and plaza are all near each other

Cons -
- my villagers are scattered around randomly, I prefer them to be all together and organised neatly
- I hate the ponds
- I dislike the placement of my mayors house (yellow)
- I dislike the location of the campsite and cafe
- NATIVE ORANGES D:

Anyway, I'm preparing to reset my town, so I'll post a new map once I've gotten started :)

Last edited:
I'm thinking of restarting my town, in fact I'm pretty sure I will - on the 1st of Jan :)
View attachment 159872
I've been using this town for about a year, but when I started I kind of just selected a random layout. I just don't really like where anything is placed in general really, but here's a pros and cons list.

Pros -
- I have all the topiary PWPs from Leif
- I'm happy with all my villagers and have a few dreamies
- I like how retail is in the corner
- The train station, town hall and plaza are all near each other

Cons -
- my villagers are scattered around randomly, I prefer them to be all together and organised neatly
- I hate the ponds
- I dislike the placement of my mayors house (yellow)
- I dislike the location of the campsite and cafe
- NATIVE ORANGES D:

Anyway, I'm preparing to reset my town, so I'll post a new map once I've gotten started :)

You can get the topiary PWPs again in your new town. Obviously there are a lot of things you don't like about your map, so send in the bulldozers to turn your town into a parking lot.

Oh well...Actually, I was not planned to delete my town Murpiton.
But after the game file has apparently a damage and I couldn't load the
game anymore, I deleted my town and started a new one. ;-;

The only condition, what I had for the new town: I really wanted the
same/ a similar map as my old town has. After many resets,
I got this one:

View attachment 159900

Town name: Maryhill
Mayor: Francine
Fruit: Orange (again...)

Well, I hope that this town will be active longer as my old one... ;-;​

It took a long time, but my town map is finally complete.

image.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 159900

Mayor: Francine
Fruit: Orange (again...)

Well, I hope that this town will be active longer as my old one... ;-;​
Well, this town exists only for two days... *cough* Why? Because I found out, that the
game card has apparently a damage and can possibly not correctly save the game, so
I got the same problem as I have with my first town Murpiton: I couldn't load the game file
anymore. ;-;

Anyway: I got a new New Leaf (to prevent that this problem happen again) and started a
new town (again...To be honest: I get crazy... ;-; ):

View attachment 160332

Mayor: Perry
Fruit: Peach (...Wow! No orange this time!)

As you can see: I love this map layout a lot... ^^"

I need some advice on where to place my house, there are a few different places that I am thinking of, shown below and highlighted with different colours:
View attachment 158895
Please give me some advice about where you think I should place my house, all help much appreciated, thank you!:)

This map is so nice!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 84064

Resetted my town today and found this map! :D I'm quite happy with it!

I want this!

This took 15 - 30 resets, but I'm very happy with it. It also happens to be the map I'm using for the 1/1 reset!

My Town Map - Better Quality.jpg

Took me ages to get this map but it was well worth it! (Marshal's randomly moving in tomorrow!!!

Rosemoor map.jpg

Last edited:
WVW69ivDdfE2ByXxVM.jpg

This is my new map!
Native fruit: Cherries
Grass shape: Stars (?)
Doesn't have too many rocks either. :blush:

Here's my map. It was the first one Rover showed and originally only had that bridge on the eastern side and all the houses were there! Boy, was that annoying having 3+ villagers on one bridge at once. Also, how are you taking screenshots of your bottom screen? It only does the top for me.

View attachment 160846

BClpVFT.jpg

Native Fruit: Peaches
Grass: Square
Train Station: Yellow
Town Hall: Yellow

I really don't wanna build bridges until I get the one PWP bridge I want, but it's getting a bit annoying tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@AnimalCrossingPerson: You can pause your game, go to the Miiverse and then post a screenshot of your current game there, either top or bottom screen.

I reset my second town again >_<

Facts about my new town:
Name: Vanit?a
Mayor: Carina
Grass shape: squares
Native fruit: cherries
Colour of the train station: blue
Colour of the town hall: grey

Here's a picture of my new map (I put it in a spoiler tag because it's quite large):
20160108_004755-1.jpg

The two blue houses are placeholders for some PWPs (caf?, police station or something else, I don't know yet).
There will be a fountain/garden area in front of the train station, so I have to move out the two villagers who live there :(
I still don't know if I will use paths.
It's really hard planning a town!

Last edited:
Back