• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Your Town Map

I reset my town yesterday since I hated my previous town, and I really love this layout. :)

2a0mcm9.jpg

Misato

Foto(35).jpg
This is my town map! I tried to seperate my house and give it a special place.
Town: Misato
Name: Sorai
Villager: Aurora, Bluebear <3, Deena, Deirdre <3, Graham <3, Lily, Mac, Rolf, Zucker <3, Doc (will move tomorrow)

tumblr_n0qcnvTIRR1syvovao1_400.jpg

Here's mine!
I don't have my perfect residents, though, so hopefully when the ones I want gone move out and new ones move in, they'll chose better spaces for their houses so I can have more "streets" like the one in front of Re-Tail.

Here's my map that took 7 hours of resetting to get. I love that I can run straight from the dock to the train station area. I love that the residential area is all in the bottom part. And I love that it's one long beach so I don't have to go up and around to fish. The house with the red circle around it is Camofrog. I finally decided that's where I want the campsite.
The one thing I don't like. It's kind of a long story. On launch day, I got a physical copy, and download copy. I wanted the physical copy to be my main town. But I was resetting and looking through maps, and I didn't realize I finally got my dream map on the download copy, lol. Oh well.
tumblr_n0nxonjABt1sw20jco1_400.jpg

HNI_0072.JPG

Here is the map of my main town, Error. It isn't entirely accurate, though, since one of my villagers moved out and another moved in between the day I took the picture and now. I really like this layout.

Due to data issues I had to restart my town.

4pGWkp3.jpg

BgO0V3NCAAETzBG.jpg

Trainstation: Brown(Interior) & Redish/Orange (Exterior)
Townhall: Brown & Blue
Fruit: Peaches

Villagers:

- Ruby
- Flurry
- Lucky
- Pierce
- Cyrano
- Ankha (Moving in tomorrow)

Due to data issues I had to restart my town.

4pGWkp3.jpg

BgO0V3NCAAETzBG.jpg

Trainstation: Brown(Interior) & Redish/Orange (Exterior)
Townhall: Brown & Blue
Fruit: Peaches

Villagers:

- Ruby
- Flurry
- Lucky
- Pierce
- Cyrano
- Ankha (Moving in tomorrow)

Ooh I really like your map c:

Ooh I really like your map c:

Thanks. I did a quick reset since I wasn't 100% happy where Retail & Town hall was. I wanted their locations swapped.

This should my last & finale reset for my game. I'm pretty happy how my map layout is now.

GqbOPoZ.jpg

BgV0_ZYCEAEtF07.jpg

Train Station: Blue
Fruit: Still the same Peaches (was hoping for Cherries or Apples, atlease it wasn't oranges or pears. Perfect Peach just looks weird.)
Town Hall: Same, Blue & Brown
Grass: Triangle

Villagers:

- Cookie
- Tom
- Molly
- Kevin
- Marcel
- Ankha (Plot Placed, Moving in tomorrow)

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_n0gmzflF561sx25gm.jpg

This one is outdated only with that there is a classic police station and Frobert's house is removed (The house that is just beneath the re-tail on the bottom half, not the one near it).

6UjHP.png

Perfect town right here, folks.
Almost all villagers are on the left with the exception of the few on the right I don't mind.
Diva, next to mine at the top and train station, is just fine.
Quillson, I didn't like his at first. He moved to the Northeast of me, but I've grown to like his placement now.

Going to post Parfait tomorrow ^_^ since Molly's house will be on the map
its so perfect so far.. i cant get over how good the original 10 villagers are and its just ah

692ats.jpg

My nem main town: Mirkwood

Almost all my villagers live on the left side xD Even Barold moved in right above the Town Hall!
It wasn't even my goal to get them there, but I kinda like it.

I LOVE the placement of the town hall and plaza, and even Re-Tail.
I really like everything about it, only the starting villagers where horrible xD.

Jambette, Benjamin and Anicotti really need to leave.

This is the town of Bluebird.
( aka my newest town )​

• Apples
• Square Grass
• Blue train station
• Brown town hall

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_n0gmzflF561sx25gm.jpg

This one is outdated only with that there is a classic police station and Frobert's house is removed (The house that is just beneath the re-tail on the bottom half, not the one near it).
I like your map because I think it's brilliant you have a long stretched beach and the bottom of your map are filled with villagers.

This is the town of Bluebird.
( aka my newest town )​

• Apples
• Square Grass
• Blue train station
• Brown town hall
I like your town map too because it's split 50/50 and the river doesn't swirl and twirl.

Last edited:
Back