Post Your Town Map

If there's enough space that a villager might invade, then I'd suggest a Public works to prevent them. If not, then I'd probably opt for a little garden, or if not that have a path running round and street lamps / something small like thinking stumps?
I was a bit concerned about that, but I'm mostly sure it'd be too close for anybody to try in squeeze in. A public work would be nice to prevent it just in case, though. I do like the path and thinking stump ideas as well!

I LOVE your map. It is like my favourite map.
Really? I'm flattered, thank you very much!

Here's my map!

IMG_8098.jpg

I like it a lot, I think the layout of the shops is pretty convenient and I like where my plaza is (even though I think I might have preferred a centralized location). My favorite part of my map is the location of my house.

I was a bit concerned about that, but I'm mostly sure it'd be too close for anybody to try in squeeze in. A public work would be nice to prevent it just in case, though. I do like the path and thinking stump ideas as well!

It looks about the same size as the gap I have infront of my house. - which is 5 squares including my 'inivible porch square' so I think it's safe.
Unfortunately I just threw down some patterns and discovered there is enough room for a villager to squeeze ino my back garden. I'm gonna have to try to prevent that.

Here's my map!
-image-
I like it a lot, I think the layout of the shops is pretty convenient and I like where my plaza is (even though I think I might have preferred a centralized location). My favorite part of my map is the location of my house.

I like that you effectively have a complete moat to your house. xP And all that huge expanse to decorate.

Last edited:
animalcrossingtownmap.png

I really like where everything is, especially my house in relation to where Re-Tail and the beach access is.

animalcrossingtownmappl.png

My town plans will start once I get my hands on a freaking silver axe from the island.

Things to put in town:

Cafe White Dot
Reset Center Red Dot
Police Station Black Dot
Campsite Blue Dot
Japanese Clock Tower Green Dot

Draw up locations for:
Apples Red
Peaches Dark green
Pears Yellow
Oranges Orange
Cherries Dark blue
Mangoes Purple
Durians Pink
Lychees Light blue
Lemons Light green
Persimmons Black

My ACNL pre-order was just delivered to my house 7 hours ago. I didn't like any of my four choices of maps, but took this one instead of resetting because I was so eager to play and wanted to pick one quickly. Now that I have it, I love this ACNL town map! My house is by a beautiful cliff overlooking the sea, close to Re-Tail and the Town Hall and a ramp to the beach, too. It was easy to lay out paths. My town name is Auvergne, my character's name is Marie, and my neighbors are Erik (the deer!), Anicotti, Friga, Sally, and Bill. My native fruit is oranges.

And the expression on my face right now is the biggest grin you ever saw... :cool:

Attachments

• ACNL  map.jpg.JPG
    ACNL map.jpg.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,570
I LOVE your map! Ideally, this was the sort I was shooting for, but I had literally wiped out a whole day's work on my town and then resetting and settling for what I have now. I also really like how the right ramp isn't situated on the very top of the map, like many others tend to do.

2nibkba.jpg

I like oath's town map a lot. Very unique and nicely laid out. Mine works for me, I am happy with it and am working hard on making the most of it.

My Map:

X3OMRrh.jpg

Resets for Map: 3
Mayor: Spamurai
Town: Mt. Echo
Fruit: Oranges
Grass: Squares
Residents:
1) Melba,
2) Curt,
3) Leonardo,
4) Drago,
5) Felicity.
Favourite Things:
1) The massive private beach,
2) My house by the waterfall in front of the private beach,
3) Top right secluded area above river,
4) Two open spaces for projects.
Dislikes: I wish I had more ponds.

Really happy with it.

Last edited:
My Map:

http://i.imgur.com/X3OMRrh.jpg?1

Residents:
1) Melba,
2) Curt,
3) Leonardo,
4) Drago,
5) Felicity.
Favourite Things:

Really happy with it.

We have like the same map. xD My re-tail is an acre lower though. I even have my house in the same place.
So naturally, I love your map. xP

My Map:

Really happy with it.

Oh my, we almost have the same map! :eek: :)

This is my map! Got the game yesterday!
View attachment 4643

Resets: don't ask, I resetted for like 4 hours or so.
Town: Berybles
Mayor: Joyce
Fruit: apples
Grass: triangle
Villagers: Opal, Pekoe, Ricky, Tutu, Puck

The only thing I really don't like at the moment are my villages. :p I seriously don't like them, except for Opal she is okay-ish. Luckily, the villagers aren't permanent. :)

If anyone has Maple and doesn't mind letting her leave, I would love to try and get her over to my town! :D

Last edited:
*sigh* So I've decided after much debating that I really want to reset my town. Which really isn't that big of a deal at this point since I won't be losing too much progress. I really just am generally unhappy with my map after living with it for a couple days and I'm highly unenthused about my villagers.

So, I'm wondering if any of you kind people would be willing to hold on to my stuff while I do this? :D

My Map:

X3OMRrh.jpg

Grass: Squares
Residents:
1) Melba,
2) Curt,
3) Leonardo,
4) Drago,
5) Felicity.
Favourite Things:

Really happy with it.
OMG *dies* this is the map I want!! Though I'd perhaps like the town tree where the town hall is.

Back