• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

HNI_0044.JPG

I was placing these on places I want to make natural paths (grass deterioration!). It's, uh... quite ominous...

HNI_0040.JPG

Thanks guys, means a lot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 217851
Take a wild guess, Cobb. -.-

He's slowly soaking up Cobbs internalized depression. I really want to make a scoot room.

Diva: I heard a rumor that Cobb wrestled a bear once...and won! Do you know anything about that?
Me: Well, he is a jock, so that wouldn't surprise me.
Diva: I wonder if it was done with "bear" hands...
Me:
Me:
Me:
Me: did you just

Last edited:
Whitney: Are you friends with Bangle? She's a little shy, so it's hard to get to know her.

Whitney, I don't know what universe you're basing this on, but 'shy' is the last word I would use to describe Bangle.

i had a run in with Elmer this morning and i wish i had gotten pics of it. so Elmer (horse) came up to me asking if i could come up with a new catchphrase for him. i ended up saying no, he is moving soon anyways and never really liked him since he moved RIGHT in front of my house. he says something about being too weak and that being why i couldnt help him (??what??) anyways our conversation ends and directly afterwards he gets upset and i see the swirls around his head and talk to him and he tells me i need to stay away from him cause his weakness is contageous. ok no problem.
i go through my town trying to find all the fossils and maybe 2-3 minutes later i see elmer has met up with Julian (the other horse in my town) and they are talking. i go see what they are saying and Elmer is asking Julian how he gets to be so tough and says he needs some help cause he is too weak. Julian says something about sticking out your chest and letting out a big GRRRRR and thats all u need to do.

i mean i never liked him cause of how he plotted, but kinda made me feel bad that i made him so upset he had to go to the other horse in town asking how he is so tough and strong, u know?

Zell had a flea once. No big deal, I caught the flea and kept planting flowers. 3 mins later I see Zell again...WITH A FLEA. Dude, what is wrong with you, wash yourself xD

HNI_0006.jpg
HNI_0007.jpg

I don't think Hans is the type of person who wants to go shopping Dotty...

Just finished reading all 5 years of this thread. Is Forgotten T still around? BFG '99 is obviously the largest contributor here. Lot of good work here and makes this a great forum.

Today Roscoe gave Olivia a flower. The part that made it special was that he stole it from the yard of a villager she didn't like. Wasn't expecting that or her ecstatic reation :D

Today Roscoe gave Olivia a flower. The part that made it special was that he stole it from the yard of a villager she didn't like. Wasn't expecting that or her ecstatic reation :D

OMG I just saw Wart, Jr. and Pecan have that conversation on Sunday! I didn't get screenshots but it made my day. :D

Had a convo with Hamphrey earlier today I thought was amusing. He asked if he were to be any animal which would he be? I picked mole from the list he gave. He said something along the lines of "Really? You think I'm a mole? All buck-toothed and angry all the time? YOU'RE CRAZY!"

Well... yes, Hamphrey. As a cranky hamster villager you ARE buck-toothed and angry all the time! ;P

Octavian asked me to deliver something to Julian. Meanwhile, Julian was standing right next to me. Julian was looking at him as he asked me to deliver it.

And then Julian did the same thing, but with Pekoe.

Back