Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

ok_marshalsiz_by_tifachu-dbfrcko.png

marshal3.jpg
It just cant be helped...

Hahaha! I love it! he's so cute, looking ready to strike a kill at any moment

I always think its so funny when snooty villagers give you a gift and then are like "don't like it? well the trash can is right over there..."

I also love it when Tom asks me, "If I were an animal what would I be?" and if I choose "a nice cat" he gets mad and says "that's what I am!!" like ???? yes Tom what were you thinking lol

Also I recently got a heartfelt letter from another villager with a present attached to it, and when I opened it, it was a trashcan...xD

I invited Nana to come over to my house. Once she's done visiting, I redecorated my house for a while, but then minutes later she came back.

So, one day after exchanging the usual good-morning-type pleasantries, Zucker had this to say:

1AdeJ1S.jpg

I LOL'ed. I love that little guy. :p

Last edited:
HNI_0074.JPG
HNI_0075.JPG
HNI_0076.JPG

4 animals all gather simultaneously on this one bridge, change into the Anytown duck shirt, then disperse while casually whistling the first line of All Star by Smash Mouth.

...I think I just witnessed the creation of a gang...

Once, my mayor was cutting down some trees and then Stitches pinged me. He ran up to me as I swung my ax and I hit him in the head with it. I was so horrified that he would react to it or worse, have his head chopped off, but he continued standing there, head attached. I almost gave Stitches stitches. After that, all I could think about was this:
Stitches I've been impaled.jpg

well, there's always that moment when isabelle insists on having the pwp ceremony and no one shows up because you paid it off on the same day you started it

Thought I'd bring this back after five months with something that just happened in my ACGC town.
So my newest villager, Lucy, asked me to bring her a ball yesterday. (Keep in mind her house is right near the beach.) I was one acre away from getting it to her before I misstepped and let the ball go down the river. Just today, she asked me for a ball again. Managed to bring it to her this time, and she said that the ball would bring her hours of fun.
It hadn't even been ten seconds when she kicked the ball directly into the ocean.
God damn it, Lucy.

So Monique was running around with a Flea (2nd time that week, mind you) and I caught it to sell at some point. About 20 minutes later she pings me and starts talking about how much she really wants my Flea (the same one I nabbed off her, mind you).

I think I need to give that cat a bath <_<

When I went to see Julian and he was with Pango then Julian told me to not to tell anyone Pango's in his house lol

Hm... There are so many! Honestly, I would probably have to say when one of my Jock villagers talked about how he had used a cucumber for squats... I'm sorry, I have a dirty mind. It was a hilarious conversation, though, and I couldn't stop laughing. He seemed very enthusiastic and pleased with himself. He told me I should try it. I think not.

HNI_0053.JPG
same gulliver, same.

HNI_0091.JPG
... seriously?!

there was also an instance where i received a letter from kiki (i wish i could screenshot it) after i sent her a present. it read:
"To: Marina
I got a present from you in
the mail. Can I really keep it?
You're very mature. So I'm
sending you a present that
I think is really grown up!
Try it out and let me know.

Sincerely, Kiki"

i forgot what the item was, but.. that message.. it sounds pretty dirty tbh

Since I'm an annoyance to the town...

Flurry: Hey! can you deliver this to Hans for me?
Me: Ok!
Flurry: I knew I could count on you, powderpuff!
-waits till she walks away-
-goes into corner of the map-
-Opens up Hans Present-
Me: It's a damn shirt...fml

Back