• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

HNI_0057.JPG
lol ok Drago

HNI_0050.JPG
lady dreambro xD

HNI_0039.JPGHNI_0040.JPG

Cally said one day she wanted to be the mayor of her own town. Also she heard the town's biggest cupcake was baked on her birthday many years ago. Someone needs to put that on a quote wiki!

WVW69jr1HcYAb1qyiB

Notice he is saying Me Meow... and he is a unicorn

WVW69jrLOhwnbMFj85

I ship these 2

WVW69jquFY0y7vr5Mf

WVW69jqk__chX72b4E

this is funny if you know what i am like... I love Ankha for various reasons...

WVW69jqinqALNYbJQR

I just picked a flea...

WVW69jph1S8_dmB3rM

WVW69jpXJzIJcIiQUR

WVW69jocFy8MvhFC_r

The Sad realization i play ACNL all day

for some reason, this gif I made like two years ago makes me howl with laughter. I don't even remember the context

TAMMY_zps0bd6dd51.gif

I'll post ACNL stuff too, but currently I'm remembering having really weird reasons for villagers getting mad at me in GCN.

As also recounted in another thread somewhere, Ribbot got mad at me for not liking muscle cramps to the point of actually being mad and refusing conversation (which is doubly weird because I'm not sure robot villagers even HAVE muscles to get cramps in).

Then there was Axel in my current ACNL town who asked me to meet at my house at a certain time, so I went there five minutes early, which kinda halted a visit from my friend. I waited for like 10 minutes after the appointment time, so I finally gave up and went outside to look for 'im. Cue "Wow you jerk I went to your house at exactly the meeting time and you weren't even there."

I find it pretty hilarious when villagers give me a present and then later they come up to me asking to buy it :p

Back