• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

I can't tell if Phoebe and Whitney are best friends or if they hate each other. Phoebe said Whitney mocked her lack of furniture, it was particularly odd considering the Phoebe and Whitney in my town actually have a lot of the same furniture. A few days later Phoebe claimed that Whitney looked like a pale chub and I should catch one for her to do a side by side comparison to make sure we aren't being invaded by fish... Either that was the most elaborate insult I've heard in the game or Phoebe is completely nuts. A few days after that was Phoebe's birthday and guess who was celebrating with her?

LET ME LEAVE THIS HERE AND BE ON MY WAY
HNI_0021.JPG

Punchy came to visit my place this morning. While I was showing him he said: "Oh, a rococo vanity? You wear makeup then?" I keep a makeup case on a table directly next to that rococo vanity. Wow Punchy, I can't hide anything from you.

I took this a couple of months ago but it's still one of my favourite screenshots ever lol
image.jpg

Just a few minutes ago, Anchovy, my little lazy bird, told me he put stickers on his face and that made his face really itchy. Then he told me not to try it for myself, as it's a bad idea. But can you imagine how cute he would look with stickers on his face and beak?

My friend gave Graham the catchphrase 'racism' and I kind of forgot about it until he suddenly gives me his "right platform" and says "I think you could really use it, racism!".

Donald Trump would love it.

More of constant moments with Chrissy. She is always there ruining everything. She scares bugs away. Pings at worst times when im doing something else and stands in my way. God I hate her.

Just now Dizzy asked for a new catchphrase,and I chose "get out".Then he said"I can't wait to walk up to everyone and scream "get out".I'm like "wut".

Back