• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

HNI_0005.JPGHNI_0006.JPG
Maybe this? ^

There was also that time where we got a friend's villager, Octavian, to fuse with a tree.

Marina came over to my house and I led her upstairs...and then she saw my collection of octopi. Let's just say she won't be talking to me anytime soon.

idk if this happened to everyone but it was the bugoff and there was a darner dragonfly flying around and there were 3 or 2 of them slowly crouching towards it and i pretty much ran in and caught it and they all clapped

That is pretty funny! I would love to do that to Diva!

I know, right? I find that one really funny. XD
There's always someone bringing this thread back to the front page. :rolleyes: I love looking at all of the hilarious photos everyone has to share! It would be full in no time if there was actually a website where you could post these. "www.hilariousnewleaf.com" XD

The funniest thing I have seen on New Leaf was one of the loading videos. My villager Phil fell into a pitfall! I've never seen a villager do that before so it took me by surprise.

The funniest thing I have seen on New Leaf was one of the loading videos. My villager Phil fell into a pitfall! I've never seen a villager do that before so it took me by surprise.

Oh! That reminds me!
One time I was talking to Phineas and he was giving me a badge. Then Agnes came walking by...and guess what was right in front of her? Yep, she fell in a pitfall seed right then! XD I would've talked to her but by the time I was done with Phineas she had already managed to flip out of the pitfall's trap. :(

Could I put your guy's hilarious moments on my website? I want to add a "Hilarious Moments" section. I'm still working on it.

This isn't my personal one but I saw it somewhere and thought it was perfect:)
tumblr_mpnbbfLPpu1qex4r5o1_400.jpg
Very...arousing XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another one ;)

WARNING: VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

tumblr_mptke7GZ9p1r9in6so2_r1_400.jpg

Credit goes to Nightmare Bruce on Tumblr

Last edited:
All of this thread...XDDDDD LOLz

I can't stop thinking of the fact where all of my villagers in my town began crowding at the only bridge, and then some of them start to get mad for some reason. Not sure if I need another bridge or that they just seem to like to get mad at that bridge. xDDD

"Okay, if I see one more patch of dirt... OH, THAT'S IT!"
HNI_0077.JPG

I think I figured out who is planting all of those pitfalls...
HNI_0055.JPG
HNI_0055 - Copy.JPG

Could I put your guy's hilarious moments on my website? I want to add a "Hilarious Moments" section. I'm still working on it.

I don?t have any problems with it, you can use the ones I uploaded, and I think the other people should be just fine with it too, or they would not post it :)
Just remember to link to the people who posted it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Okay, if I see one more patch of dirt... OH, THAT'S IT!"
View attachment 7369

I think I figured out who is planting all of those pitfalls...
View attachment 7370
View attachment 7371

The last one is too perfect xD

One time I fell into a pit fall trap and I just saw Chops one of the villagers i hate just walk away in the corner of my vision with a shovel in his hand.

Another time i was with a friend and we we're playing together but she kept on tripping it was the funniest thing in the world i kid you not.

One last thing was when I was in my complete frog costume and visiting a friends club Lol. Said friend had a frog villager who was dancing there and we ended up doing the booty dance together ( me and the frog. ) It was quite fun and hilarious.

Back